Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hive Minds and Information Theory

1. Nov 16, 2005 #1
    There, now that ive got your attention:

I started this username about 6 months ago, and i havent logged on for quite some time. I posted a few things on my journal/blog, or whatever it was back then, and now it seems as though the format for them has changed, and they are no longer there. I'd like to get those back, so is there any way to do so? Are they still here and I just cant find them?

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 16, 2005 #2

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The old journals were lost due to an upgrade. An announcment was made at the time that they would have to be saved and re-entered.

4. Nov 16, 2005 #3
    and screw you anyway, we aren't your personal storage system. LizardKing the first never would have acted like that.

5. Nov 16, 2005 #4
    cranky much, tribedog?

6. Nov 17, 2005 #5
    We?

7. Nov 17, 2005 #6
    I left last time because I don't like you. I don't know what you have against me, but you make it not fun to be here. I hoped you wouldn't be here when I came back, but wasn't that lucky. Maybe I'll try back some other time.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?