Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Hmm 1 question please ^.^

1. Jan 9, 2007 #1
    Well its my first post, but i really want this question answerd pretty please :blushing: only one thats left out of my booklet o:)

My dad tried helping me, but he didn't explain it fully and had to go :bugeye:

so the question is, Which would spoil faster 1 1b of ground beef or 11b boneless steak?

This question is supposto be answered using the factors that effect the rate of a chemical reaction though, thats where i don't know how to sum it up in that type of form..:frown:

I hope i made sense lol :shy:

Thanks to whoever gives any help, really appreciate it ^.^

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 9, 2007 #2

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Okay, start by listing the factors which affect a chemical reaction, one should really jump out the page at you.

4. Jan 10, 2007 #3

Ouabache

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Welcome Lady_of_Faith to PF (physicsforums)!! You've come to the right place to ask questions. I'd like to assure you, we will attempt to guide you in a successful direction.

If you have not read it yet, this post will give you insight on what to expect when you ask a question.
    Hoot has given you a good lead question. I would also add, what do you know about meat spoilage? What causes that to happen?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2007
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook