Factors Affecting Spoilage Rate of Ground Beef vs. Boneless Steak

• Thread starter Lady_of_Faith
  • Start date
In summary, The question at hand is which would spoil faster, 1lb of ground beef or 1lb boneless steak, and it needs to be answered using factors that affect a chemical reaction. Some helpful factors to consider are listed in the provided link, and it may also be helpful to think about what causes meat to spoil.
Lady_of_Faith
Well its my first post, but i really want this question answerd pretty please :blushing: only one that's left out of my booklet o:)

My dad tried helping me, but he didn't explain it fully and had to go :bugeye:

so the question is, Which would spoil faster 1 1b of ground beef or 11b boneless steak?

This question is supposto be answered using the factors that effect the rate of a chemical reaction though, that's where i don't know how to sum it up in that type of form..:frown:

I hope i made sense lol :shy:

Thanks to whoever gives any help, really appreciate it ^.^

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Okay, start by listing the factors which affect a chemical reaction, one should really jump out the page at you.

Welcome Lady_of_Faith to PF (physicsforums)! You've come to the right place to ask questions. I'd like to assure you, we will attempt to guide you in a successful direction.

If you have not read it yet, this https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=94384 will give you insight on what to expect when you ask a question.
Hoot has given you a good lead question. I would also add, what do you know about meat spoilage? What causes that to happen?

Last edited:

1. What does "Hmm" mean?

"Hmm" is a non-verbal sound often used to indicate thinking or contemplation. It can also convey uncertainty or doubt.

2. Is "Hmm" a word?

Technically, "Hmm" is not considered a word in the traditional sense as it does not have a specific definition in the dictionary. However, it is commonly used in spoken and written language as an expression or filler word.

3. Why do people say "Hmm"?

People may say "Hmm" as a way to express their thoughts or to show that they are thinking about something. It can also be used as a way to acknowledge what someone else is saying.

4. Is "Hmm" a universal sound?

While "Hmm" is a common sound used in many languages and cultures, it may not have the same meaning or usage in all of them. Some languages may have different sounds or words to convey a similar idea.

5. Can "Hmm" be used in formal settings?

"Hmm" is generally considered a casual or informal expression and may not be appropriate in formal settings. It is best to use more precise and specific language in professional or formal situations.

Back