1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hmm 1 question please ^.^

1. Jan 9, 2007 #1
    Well its my first post, but i really want this question answerd pretty please :blushing: only one thats left out of my booklet o:)

My dad tried helping me, but he didn't explain it fully and had to go :bugeye:

so the question is, Which would spoil faster 1 1b of ground beef or 11b boneless steak?

This question is supposto be answered using the factors that effect the rate of a chemical reaction though, thats where i don't know how to sum it up in that type of form..:frown:

I hope i made sense lol :shy:

Thanks to whoever gives any help, really appreciate it ^.^

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 9, 2007 #2

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Okay, start by listing the factors which affect a chemical reaction, one should really jump out the page at you.

4. Jan 10, 2007 #3

Ouabache

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Welcome Lady_of_Faith to PF (physicsforums)!! You've come to the right place to ask questions. I'd like to assure you, we will attempt to guide you in a successful direction.

If you have not read it yet, this post will give you insight on what to expect when you ask a question.
    Hoot has given you a good lead question. I would also add, what do you know about meat spoilage? What causes that to happen?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2007
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?