Hmmm What or Who is god?

• Thread starter nazra7
  • Start date
In summary, the bible does not claim to be the only source of information on the existence of other intelligent life.
nazra7
I guess its safe to assume that most if not all of the holy bible as written as we see it today shouldn't be taken word from word and phrase by phrase. As some very religeous people I heard are often afraid to admit that if its not in the bible it is not so. Well mainly aliens. as far as I know the original scriptures says that God created us. Not ; "God created ONLY us."

meaning that not even the bible has denied there being exsistance of other intelligent life out there...

Now what I meant at first was take adam and eve for instance: the bible said adam was created from the Earth's ground and even from his rib...

Alot of people think that's what truly happened when they don't relize that well 1 story in the bible revelations is known to be only signs of things and there are no say moon turns to actual blood involved atleast... And I am NOT saying the bible is lieing becuase it is not lieing if anything it is saying the utter and most of any truth ever. It just not being said the way we want to hear it. Meaning when you read the moon shall turn to blood: this means that ofcourse when mentioned blood usually means "Man" and i think original scriptures said that Blood will "BE" on the moon. Well we know man has walked the moon for severel years. since the 60s right? may be wrong but I think that's almost right if anything...

The point is the book revelation gives us warnings and signs to be aware of what is going to happen soon. I don't remember what sign the blood of the moon is on but I think after that comes the stars fall to the Earth or fall from the skies...

Well it has been repeatedly said that the Earth is continuously attack by comets and asteroids every once in a loooooooong while... and ofcourse if any stars are falling I am sure there's going to be meteors or asteroids involed. They even predict that there will be a coming of a large meteor that they "said" will dip below the Earth's satalites... well I am ...

ok I am stoping this now becuase my right hand can no longer type because of this strange numbess... i think somthing tells me I am telling this world too much... i think ill leave it there...

Physics news on Phys.org
Interesting. I to have read revelations and find myself quite confused. Have you read the Book of Daniel? And besides prophecy do you read other aspects of the Bible like Psalms, where the bible tries to introduce good 'habits" such as Diligence, Honesty, and Hard Work, as well as the persuit of wisdom (Understanding)?

Religious discussions are not allowed here.

What is the concept of God?

The concept of God is a complex and multifaceted one, with different interpretations and beliefs across various religions and cultures. Generally, God is seen as an all-powerful, all-knowing, and benevolent being who is the creator and ruler of the universe.

Is God a physical or spiritual being?

This is a highly debated question with no definitive answer. Some believe that God is a physical being, while others see God as a spiritual entity. Some religions also believe that God can exist in both physical and spiritual forms.

How does one prove the existence of God?

The existence of God is a matter of personal belief and faith, and therefore cannot be proven or disproven by scientific methods. Some argue that the complexity and order of the universe is evidence of a higher power, while others believe in personal experiences and spiritual connections as proof of God's existence.

What is the purpose of God?

The purpose of God, according to different religious beliefs, may vary. Some see God as the creator and ruler of the universe, while others view God as a guide and protector of humanity. Ultimately, the purpose of God is a matter of individual interpretation and faith.

Can one have a personal relationship with God?

Many religions believe in the concept of a personal relationship with God, where individuals can pray, communicate, and seek guidance and support from God. This relationship may take different forms, such as through prayer, meditation, or acts of service.