HOAX ALERT! If you own a new laptop, read this

• Thread starter oldunion
  • Start date

ranger

Gold Member
OH WOW:surprised :surprised

Isnt there a chance that ones router and/or firewall could block this data from being transmitted?

Pengwuino

Gold Member
Wow indeed... i wonder why there was no picture of the keylogger?

Time to look for someone with a new laptop...

Pengwuino

Gold Member
Evo you jerk, I already sent out a request to all the geeks in the country to check their keyboards for the BS this guy spouts.

*gives you a hug*

Evo

Mentor
Pengwuino said:
Evo you jerk, I already sent out a request to all the geeks in the country to check their keyboards for the BS this guy spouts.

*gives you a hug*
So, you have thousands of geeks nervously dismantling their laptops now?:tongue:

That's what happens when you believe everything you read on the Internet. Shame on you!

Pengwuino

Gold Member
Evo said:
So, you have thousands of geeks nervously dismantling their laptops now?:tongue:
yah! :rofl: :rofl:

Evo

Mentor
I'd lay low for awhile if I were you. :biggrin:

Pengwuino

Gold Member
Evo said:
I'd lay low for awhile if I were you. :biggrin:
Every hacker in the US is about to attack me :(

JamesU

Gold Member
whew...! :smile:

Evo

Mentor
Pengwuino said:
Every hacker in the US is about to attack me :(
Tell them it was a test to see if they could fall prey to an internet hoax. You're teaching them how to avoid being victimized. Someday they'll thank you for this. :tongue2:

russ_watters

Mentor
Evo said:
Please. :rolleyes: Geeks don't dismantle their laptops "nervously". That's about the only thing we do with confidence! :biggrin:

Talking to girls, on the other hand....

A

Archon

Smurf said:
Talking to girls, on the other hand....
Girls? What is this "girls?"

Pengwuino

Gold Member
Archon said:
Girls? What is this "girls?"
They are mythical creatures sometimes found schooling like fish. They are mainly located in malls and on cell phones. Researchers have been having a tough time determining if these creatures are "intelligent".

*grabs his GOOBF card*

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Pengwuino said:
They are mythical creatures sometimes found schooling like fish. They are mainly located in malls and on cell phones. Researchers have been having a tough time determining if these creatures are "intelligent".
*grabs his GOOBF card*
You better grab a handful of yomamma's GOOBF cards too...that one's really going to cost ya! :grumpy: :devil:

I don't know though, Russ seemed to be doing pretty well with his arm around TWO women at that football game. What are the odds of finding not just one but two women who like football AND will let a geek touch them?! :biggrin:

Yesterday, scientists for the FDA suggested that men take a look at their beer consumption, considering the results of a recent analysis revealing the presence of female hormones in beer. The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women. To test the finding, 100 men were given 6 cans of beer each. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, and refused to apologize when wrong. No further testing is planned.

*RUNS AWAY FAR FAR AWAY...WITH his GOOBF card(s)*

Ahhhh girls...yes. We geeks call them the Dark Side.

Pengwuino

Gold Member
moose said:
*RUNS AWAY FAR FAR AWAY...WITH his GOOBF card(s)*
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh god I don't think PF has given away enough GOOBF cards to make up for THAT one

dammit. i would have seen this if i wasnt taking mine apart...:grumpy: . I got all worked up, no time to check if its a hoax or not. but then again, if they could put chips in laptops, they could play it off as a hoax. maybe ill keep dismantling, i had to put it back together midway.

AAccttuuaallyy,, II ssuussppeecctt tthhaatt tthheerree iiss aa kkeeyylloggeerr oonn mmyy llaappttoopp..

Danger

Gold Member
TheStatutoryApe said:
Girls = Boobs
No, no. A woman is the sum of her parts. You missed a couple.