Hollywood wins DVD case

Originally posted by master_coda
That still wouldn't help. Your ideas would remain. Spell checking won't fix those.
They are not broken, but you do seem to have been, so BYE....(did I spell that right?)

Puerile little infantine is what you are, immature, unreasonable and pedomorphic.....(Oooops! I spelt "Ooooops" wrong!) as well as guileless, immature, and ingenuous....

The only thing about my ideas that needs fixin is your eyeballs, and brain, in the "Reading and Comprehension" follow-through....but your too busy 'spell-checking' to have even, so little as, understood, what you have read...bye-bye baby, goodbye!

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
They are not broken, but you do seem to have been, so BYE....(did I spell that right?)

Puerile little infantine is what you are, immature, unreasonable and pedomorphic.....(Oooops! I spelt "Ooooops" wrong!) as well as guileless, immature, and ingenuous....

The only thing about my ideas that needs fixin is your eyeballs, and brain, in the "Reading and Comprehension" follow-through....but your too busy 'spell-checking' to have even, so little as, understood, what you have read...bye-bye baby, goodbye!

My immature self certainly appreciated your excellent demonstration of how to act maturely.

Originally posted by master_coda
My immature self certainly appreciated your excellent demonstration of how to act maturely.
So you do recognize the reflection of yourself, by me, how nice...to know, that you do know...

As stated: Thanks! BYE!

Then again, that 'one' saying "Now 'children'" then finishing on 'responsible adults' well, people like me see ourselves in the "responsible adult" category, already, so we don't see the "children" part, as addressed, to us, that is for the ones who do recognize themselves, in that word....as you did....that was what I had mentioned before as "one last thing...maybe" you proved yourself, easily, and ignorant of the fact that you did it, you don't deserve to be addressed as an adult, because of/for it!

Please, testing your spell checker, is not proving 'yourself'. right? O.K.? (What is it that tells you, sooooooo clearly!, that it is a 'spelling mistake' and not 'a typo', (know the difference? Twit!) or is it because you think yourself, what? God??? Ya nuts???)

EDIT P.S. ** i-R-responsible ** see I like the "fun" with 'typing thingy' it's permissory of inventiveness with typing, and language, and conversation, and all the rest.......
(Ideas/Concepts/thoughts/Knowledge/Imagination) C:\Ya.**

Last edited: