1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework due soon

1. Mar 24, 2006 #1
    I've got homework due by 1:30 today, but I just don't want to get started on it. What is wrong with me? :confused:

I just wanna slack off and sloth around the house even though I'm wide awake and perfectly able to do the homework.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 24, 2006 #2
    well, look at it this way. There are only two options. You do it, or you don t do it. simple.

4. Mar 24, 2006 #3

Mk

The easy way out is not to do it. Done.

5. Mar 24, 2006 #4

Mk

I'm sure you are a marvelous student, telling from some of your posts and your sweeping grace upon physicsforums. Take a day off, why not? Listen to the Eagles, bake yourself a chocolate cake. Go mongoose hunting in the Amazon rainforest.

6. Mar 24, 2006 #5
    There are no mongeese in the Amazon rainforest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoose

I recommend against shooting these furry animals. Instead, why don't you visit the zoo. You don't even have to leave the continent.

7. Mar 24, 2006 #6
    I'm flattered MK. I wouldn't really agree with you, but I will only because it lets me say that it takes one to know one. And that is some good advice too.

oh well... I got it done. I just had to play guitar for a while. After a good musical exploration, I tend to have a greater motivation to do things. It's funny how that works sometimes, I'll procrastinate until the last moment, thinking that it's such a chore, but it's never as bad as I lead myself to believe.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?