Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework due soon

1. Mar 24, 2006 #1
    I've got homework due by 1:30 today, but I just don't want to get started on it. What is wrong with me? :confused:

I just wanna slack off and sloth around the house even though I'm wide awake and perfectly able to do the homework.
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 24, 2006 #2
    well, look at it this way. There are only two options. You do it, or you don t do it. simple.
  4. Mar 24, 2006 #3

The easy way out is not to do it. Done.
  5. Mar 24, 2006 #4

I'm sure you are a marvelous student, telling from some of your posts and your sweeping grace upon physicsforums. Take a day off, why not? Listen to the Eagles, bake yourself a chocolate cake. Go mongoose hunting in the Amazon rainforest.
  6. Mar 24, 2006 #5
    There are no mongeese in the Amazon rainforest.

I recommend against shooting these furry animals. Instead, why don't you visit the zoo. You don't even have to leave the continent.
  7. Mar 24, 2006 #6
    I'm flattered MK. I wouldn't really agree with you, but I will only because it lets me say that it takes one to know one. And that is some good advice too.

oh well... I got it done. I just had to play guitar for a while. After a good musical exploration, I tend to have a greater motivation to do things. It's funny how that works sometimes, I'll procrastinate until the last moment, thinking that it's such a chore, but it's never as bad as I lead myself to believe.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?