1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework, Homework and more homework

1. Jul 15, 2005 #1
    Even though it's summer I still have about 10 pages of math each day and 10 pages of language arts. I also have to go swimming for a hour and play piano for 1 hr 30 min.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 15, 2005 #2

quasar987

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Do you still have some time with your friends anyway?

4. Jul 15, 2005 #3
    Choose, as Napoleon said: "Space can be recovered, time cannot"

I don't like this verb at all: "I have to"

You want, you don't have to, who on earth can force you to be superman???

And, find time to study English: "a hour" (I'm joking)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2005
  5. Jul 15, 2005 #4
    I still have time with my friends on weekends.

6. Jul 16, 2005 #5

quasar987

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

That's not a lot. Are at least some of your friends you hang out with girls?

Don't neglect the real values of life. We men are on earth to procreate. That is our one principal focus; the drive that subtend our every movements. If at 30 you find yourself unable to attract women because of a lack of the basics social skills you're supposed to be learning at your age, you'll end up being frustrated and unhappy. And being about to play Mozart's 5th with a blindfold ain't gonna change nothing about that. :wink:

Maybe that doesn't apply to you at all though, I don't know. :smile: But I felt like writting this anyway.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?