Honestly: Scared of what?

• Thread starter Moses
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Honestly: Scared of what?!?

Yeah Yeah, i know some people [Fear God] or [The sheperd fear the wolf eating his sheeps] but not this kind of thingys we are talking about here...

What are the things that you "scared" of?

Saying "honeslty" : I was scared in childhood from "invisible/ undetectable creatures" till now i am still having some thing left from that "scary issue", since invisible creature "could exist" logically, or at least i see it logically :biggrin:

As well from Dark, still i feel "really annoyed" [sound childish, but we speak honeslty here] ...

Answers and Replies

For me it is lack of knowledge. Not for any particular field either. I absolutely hate the fact that I will never know anything whatsoever about certain topics and fields in life.

In fact, to give you an idea just how much it scares me: I've had a recurring nightmare where this girl I was seeing (in real life) was insanely smart--more than I could ever aspire to be. I felt totally inferrior and wanted to crawl into a hole and die (literally). The nightmare was really frigging weird and all I remember was how little I felt compared to her and that she'd never like me :frown:

I think I've said this here before, but I am TERRIFIED of coming up on a car wreck that is on fire and someone is trapped inside. I would have to grab on to a burning hot door handle to get them out. I am pretty sure I could do it, but I don't want to find out.

Oh, I am also scared of nobody knowing what the heck i'm talking about. What is Henslty or honeslty or whatever you are talking about?