Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Honestly: Scared of what?

1. Oct 31, 2004 #1
    Honestly: Scared of what?!?

Yeah Yeah, i know some people [Fear God] or [The sheperd fear the wolf eating his sheeps] but not this kind of thingys we are talking about here...

What are the things that you "scared" of?

Saying "honeslty" : I was scared in childhood from "invisible/ undetectable creatures" till now i am still having some thing left from that "scary issue", since invisible creature "could exist" logically, or at least i see it logically :biggrin:

As well from Dark, still i feel "really annoyed" [sound childish, but we speak honeslty here] ...
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 31, 2004 #2
    For me it is lack of knowledge. Not for any particular field either. I absolutely hate the fact that I will never know anything whatsoever about certain topics and fields in life.

In fact, to give you an idea just how much it scares me: I've had a recurring nightmare where this girl I was seeing (in real life) was insanely smart--more than I could ever aspire to be. I felt totally inferrior and wanted to crawl into a hole and die (literally). The nightmare was really frigging weird and all I remember was how little I felt compared to her and that she'd never like me :frown:
  4. Oct 31, 2004 #3
    I think I've said this here before, but I am TERRIFIED of coming up on a car wreck that is on fire and someone is trapped inside. I would have to grab on to a burning hot door handle to get them out. I am pretty sure I could do it, but I don't want to find out.
  5. Oct 31, 2004 #4
    Oh, I am also scared of nobody knowing what the heck i'm talking about. What is Henslty or honeslty or whatever you are talking about?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?