Hot girls Random question

I know this is an old thread but
Because body temperature rises about 0.4 degrees during ovulation until a few days before the start of a woman's menstrual cycle. Mating is more effective at creating offspring if it's done when a woman is fertile, so natural selection makes women with a higher body temperature more attractive than women that just look nice.

Well, it sounds good. :uhh:

And women are usually perceived to be more attractive when ovulating.

However, some women don't understand the compliment when you tell them they look as if they're ovulating.
OMG this made me lose it LOLOLOLOL:rofl:

bd7878

it is very simple - hot/ sexy women are perceived by men to be more open to sex.... that is the reason that men prefer them in most instances

DaveC426913
Gold Member

thm_phpvccqJs.png
<--- cute girl.
[PLAIN]http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/blurbex/files/2008/03/mary-ann.jpg [Broken]

1st girl: Cute but Meh.
2nd girl: Way cute and hot.

The difference? The smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
cronxeh
Gold Member

it is very simple - hot/ sexy women are perceived by men to be more open to sex.... that is the reason that men prefer them in most instances
Quite the opposite. Hot/sexy women are usually snotty and have high standards, so no mortal nerd can scale that nookie fence.

Ugly chicks, on the other hand, have been a staple meat for the nerds and wing men throughout time.

Maybe if you want to attract a nerd you should go undercover - like Tyra Banks, put on a fat suit and dress up like an emo WoW character, you'll be a witness to the nerd emergence.

DaveC426913
Gold Member

Quite the opposite. Hot/sexy women are usually snotty and have high standards, so no mortal nerd can scale that nookie fence.
Are you claiming this is a common perception, or are you claiming it is your perception? Or are you simply claiming it is so?

cronxeh
Gold Member

Well I don't think I was ever attracted to an ugly chick.. but I am shallow :frown:

Then again, ugly chicks are so rare, its almost as if they are interesting because they are unique. Not to me personally, though.

Evo
Mentor

Thread closed due to quality of discussion.

Last edited: