Hottest math chick I've ever seen

• Thread starter Physics Nut
  • Start date
In summary, Danica McKellar is an actress who has a math degree. She is also married and might not be as attractive as some people think because she is married.
Physics Nut
You'd never guess by looking at her that she's good at math, would you?

http://img40.imagevenue.com/loc102/th_95199_003.jpg

BTW, here's a paper, which she (at least supposedly) co-authored: http://www.crazefiles.com/download.php?file=1c4dc002"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
She can teach me how to multiply anyday.

cyrusabdollahi said:
She can teach me how to multiply anyday.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ^ 10

You mean she's hot because she easily understands math or that she studies and digs into math on her own, dreaming of proving Riemann's hypothesis?

Why is the paper not available?

heartless said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ^ 10

You mean she's hot because she easily understands math or that she studies and digs into math on her own, dreaming of proving Riemann's hypothesis?

The second part would definitely be the more attractive part.

Still, I call shenanigans. I refuse to believe it.

Pff. Applied math isn't really math.

The poor thing is all skin and bone, she needs feeding up.

wolram said:
The poor thing is all skin and bone, she needs feeding up.

I'd feed her some bone.:biggrin:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...who cares?

FredGarvin said:
Yeah. I guess we're too old, Fred. :rofl:

FredGarvin said:

yeah i know of a better-looking math babe. she graduated last year & is in grad school in another city now. lol i remember a shirt she wore that said in big letters across the chest "i may not be perfect but some parts of me are pretty awesome" :rofl: usually she had better taste in the clothes she wore though.

Astronuc said:
I'm not THAT old! :devil:

I do often wonder what the heck was her point in going after a math degree if she only does acting now...Did she prevent someone from making that program because she was there?

Last edited:
FredGarvin said:

I do often wonder what the heck was her point in going after a math degree if she only does acting now...Did she prevent someone from making that program because she was there?

Becuase she wanted to?

Astronuc said:
And married...:tongue2:

Lisa! said:
And married...:tongue2:

Are you saying that married guys/girls can't appreciate (from a safe distance!) hot girls/guys? :grumpy:

Regards,
George

George Jones said:
Are you saying that married guys/girls can't appreciate (from a safe distance!) hot girls/guys? :grumpy:

Regards,
George

Exactly. :tongue:

George Jones said:

Regards,
George
They do but they just don't care that much...:tongue:

Curious3141 said:
I'd feed her some bone.:biggrin:

Hey curious3141, it's nice to see you post a reply. I was afraid you would never limp into the conversation. :!)

FredGarvin said:

IIRC, she has done quite a bit to promote math education. Her celebrity status and her mathematical education gave her a unique opportunity to do this. I don't think her education was by any means wasted.

Math Is Hard said:
IIRC, she has done quite a bit to promote math education. Her celebrity status and her mathematical education gave her a unique opportunity to do this. I don't think her education was by any means wasted.
So what? She's still not nearly as hot as you.

BobG said:
So what? She's still not nearly as hot as you.
I'm flattered.:redface: But you just haven't seen Danica work a slide rule yet. :biggrin: I'm going to suggest that she put a video of that on her website!

Wow, she has an Erdos-Bacon number of 6. Not too shabby.

Meh, I don't believe it. The chance that you are smart and hot is astronomical tiny.

Mattara said:
Meh, I don't believe it. The chance that you are smart and hot is astronomical tiny.

I knew a girl who was both. And she's Tiny too.

There are lots of smart people, and thus lots of hot, smart people. But if you don't hang around many smart people, then you're much less likely to run into the hot, smart people. :tongue:

(And the picture in the OP isn't very attractive anyways -- I don't see what the big deal is over it)

Last edited:
I'd be all over it. (Like I'd have a chance.)

- Warren

chroot said:
I'd be all over it. (Like I'd have a chance.)

- Warren

But she's winnie cooper. That makes her unsexy.

http://www.fudidoemeio.blogger.com.br/anos-inc-winnie.jpg

Every time I see her face I can't help but think of wonder years. That's not sexy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I woulda been all over her as Winnie Cooper, too. Well, not in the pedophillic kinda way, but back when I watched that show as a kid.

- Warren

1. Who is the "hottest math chick" you've ever seen?

The "hottest math chick" is a subjective term and can vary from person to person. It is not a scientific or objective designation.

2. What makes someone a "math chick"?

The term "math chick" is often used to describe a woman who is skilled in mathematics or has a passion for the subject. However, it is important to recognize that anyone can excel in math regardless of gender.

3. Is it possible for someone to be both "hot" and good at math?

Yes, physical appearance and intelligence are not mutually exclusive. Someone can be attractive and also have a strong aptitude for math.

4. Is it appropriate to objectify someone based on their appearance and mathematical abilities?

No, it is not appropriate to reduce someone to their physical appearance or academic strengths. It is important to respect individuals for their unique qualities and talents.

5. How does being "hot" or "attractive" relate to mathematical abilities?

There is no correlation between physical appearance and mathematical abilities. One's appearance has no impact on their intelligence or aptitude for math.