This is how the wiring is set up in the basement I am renting out: On one circuit, there is a jacuzzi and a pond pump, both which run 24/7. There is a porch light that is controlled by a light switch inside. It is set up such that in order to keep the pump and jacuzzi running, you have to keep that light switch turned on, so that the light is on 24/7 as well. On another circuit, there is a mini fridge, most of the lights for the basement, and almost all of the outlets. Oh...and the central air conditioner for the 3-floor house. Basically, I can't use any appliances when the air conditioner is going or I will blow the circuit breaker. I can actually use a microwave when plugged into the outlet under the patio light switch - but I have to turn the switch off, first. This is fine for an hour or so, but it's problematic because if I forget to turn the switch back on, the fish will die. I'm considering talking to my landlords about it. What are your thoughts?