How Are They Doing It? Investigating the Possibility

• Thread starter pixietree
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of a man having a transmitter in his shoe and communicating information to a woman by showing her a bill. The speaker expresses doubt about this theory and suggests that the man may have switched the bill with another one, with the woman having memorized its serial number. It is also noted that the footage shown is heavily edited, making it difficult to determine the truth.
pixietree

I was reading he could possibly have transmitter at his shoe; he did take a look at the bill. But I'd like more thoughts on this one; I just don't buy it.

Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah, if he's able to see it, he's communicating it to her.

I'd like to see him doing it in a Speedo.

No, scratch that. I'd like to read about him doing it in a Speedo. :eek:

Likes Pepper Mint, davenn, pixietree and 1 other person
Thanks davenn, your Like seems to have been the last tickie-box that got me awarded some forum award. :smile:

pixietree said:
I was reading he could possibly have transmitter at his shoe; he did take a look at the bill. But I'd like more thoughts on this one; I just don't buy it.
My guess: the bill doesn't come from Simon. He switched it with another one, with the girl having memorized its serial number.

However, it's hard to tell because we don't get a continuous view of him, and these clips contain lots of edits.

Likes DaveC426913

1. How can we investigate the possibility of "How Are They Doing It?"

To investigate the possibility of "How Are They Doing It?", we can conduct research and experiments, gather data and analyze it, and collaborate with other scientists to share and compare findings.

2. What tools and techniques can be used to investigate "How Are They Doing It?"

Some tools and techniques that can be used to investigate "How Are They Doing It?" include surveys, interviews, observations, experiments, statistical analysis, and computer simulations.

3. How can we ensure the validity and reliability of our investigation into "How Are They Doing It?"

To ensure the validity and reliability of our investigation into "How Are They Doing It?", we can use control groups in experiments, conduct multiple trials, use standardized methods and measurements, and have our findings peer-reviewed by other scientists.

4. Are there any ethical considerations when investigating "How Are They Doing It?"

Yes, there may be ethical considerations when investigating "How Are They Doing It?" such as obtaining informed consent from participants, protecting their privacy and confidentiality, and avoiding harm to them or the environment.

5. What are some potential implications of the findings from investigating "How Are They Doing It?"

The potential implications of findings from investigating "How Are They Doing It?" could include advancements in technology, improvements in understanding human behavior and phenomena, and potential applications in various industries such as healthcare, education, and environmental conservation.