Find out How Bad You Are - Take the Test Now!

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary: After comparing your JokesAndHumor.com "How Bad Are You?" results to the thousands of other scores in our database, you aren't as bad as 88.33 of participants. How does that make you feel?:uhh: I'm still going to Hell, aren't I? I don't want to miss that party on level 6 after all the planning I've already done for it! :frown:i got a 15Pengwino, that's the site probably, not Firefox...it did the same to me with misaligned buttons, but Yes was always the first button and No the second.But there must be something seriously wrong with this test
What about my "honesty" ? Do you think I'm always honest ? I've always said i'd rather enjoy a diformed reality, than a diformed body. :tongue2:

:wink:

Daniel.

P.S.I still lie, do it quite often, actually, but this time i chose to tell the truth.

Physics news on Phys.org
When are you going to leave us?(Please tell the truth!)

You're a funny girl. :rofl: And anxious to see me gone. :tongue2:

:wink:

Daniel.

I'm a saint o:) :uhh:

Yeah, because I want to say goodbye and leave here now!

I am a Saint, too o:)

I think you're all just depraved and fudging the results :P

Scored a 50, but I'm somwhere between "done your share" and "needs help"... title was "could be worse..."

Apparently I need to kick it up a notch and go moshing.

After comparing your JokesAndHumor.com "How Bad Are You?" results to the thousands of other scores in our database, you aren't as bad as 101.67 of participants. How does that make you feel?

Saint...