Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How can I delete a post?

1. Jun 11, 2009 #1
    I've made some posts in the past where I ask questions that now strike me as...well...dumb. And a little embarrassing. I'm not interested in having them around anymore - particularly since Google searches have a nasty habit of unearthing them. Is there any way I can remove them?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 11, 2009 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

You can click the REPORT button on the post, and request that it be deleted (give your reason in the post report). The Mentors will look at the post to decide whether deletion is appropriate. If your post is an integral part of the thread, or if others have responded to it, we wouldn't normally delete it.

4. Jun 11, 2009 #3

Pyrrhus

Homework Helper

You shouldn't feel ashamed for not knowing those answers. There's always a learning curve for anything. Have you thought about how a professor feels when his learning a new programming language? or an Engineer learning new software?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook