Advice to Stop Her Sending Love: How to Tell Her 'No' Without Hurting Her

• Thread starter Samanthakrjx
  • Start date
In summary: Or you could just block her email address.In summary, the conversation is about someone who keeps receiving emails from a person confessing their love, but they do not feel the same way and are looking for advice on how to handle the situation without hurting the other person. Suggestions are given to block the email address, pretend to have a new partner, or send the person to someone else who may be interested.
Samanthakrjx
She keeps sending me a lot of emails talking about love while I actually don't love her. What should I tell her now ?
Plus, my relatives advise me so much to stay away from her.
No matter who she is, how she looks, HOW MUCH MONEY SHE DOES HAVE :blush:, oh well, the answer from me is NO.
Can a NO be understood ? How can it be understood, can you tell me ?
I am really messed up with this thing night and day ?

Could you please advise me more about this ? I also don't want to hurt her. I only want to greet her if we meet somewhere someday [PERIOD]

Physics news on Phys.org
Samanthakrjx said:
She keeps sending me a lot of emails talking about love while I actually don't love her. What should I tell her now ?
For one thing, since you say 'she' & 'her', and you have a female username, you would seem to have a built-in escape route.

This is someone you only talk to on the internet? If she can't take the hint, just block her email address if she doesn't stop.

A large stick normally does the trick!

Thanks for answering, I will block her email address and also set up a new one to familarize myself with it. Time will help her heal the wound and find a new lover.
Hope this would help someone who is also in the same situation.

Andy, I don't use stick to solve problems like this but that sounds really good a suggestion you have made. Perhaps you or your parents should have used it before. Thanks, I will try it out if there is no way out anymore in this situation.

Last edited:
Samanthakrjx said:
No matter who she is, how she looks, HOW MUCH MONEY SHE DOES HAVE :blush:, oh well, the answer from me is NO.

Could you please advise me more about this ? I also don't want to hurt her. I only want to greet her if we meet somewhere someday [PERIOD]
That's great.sometimes chance comes to our way but coz we can't be optimism in this cruel world,we just don't care about it.
anyway,I always feel bad about love through internet...and I think if you send a photo of a girl as your gf,she'll never send you a mail anymore! :biggrin: (you also can send a photo of 1 of guys around here as your photo and I promise she... :rofl: )

Last edited:
Samanthakrjx said:
There isn't quite enough information in your post, but it sounds like someone you met online and haven't even met in person yet has become obsessed with you? Have you already tried directly telling her you don't have the same feelings for her and aren't interested in continuing to talk with her? If so, then take the suggestions others have given of just blocking her email. Out of sight out of mind.

So you're a girl & she's a girl and she's in love with you (or at least she thinks so)...Tell her that you've met another girl who's (insert juicy stuff here) in real life and you're interested in a relationship with her.Or something more credible:you've met a young bisexual couple and you're "on to it".:tongue2:

Block the e-mail address.

Daniel.

P.S.Did she send you a picture?YThen can simply say;"How do i know you're not a 400 lbs fata$$ with a perverted mind ?" :yuck: :tongue2:

Last edited:
dextercioby said:
fata$$
see, Bob G? people use symbols in those words you dumb@$$ :tongue:

Last edited:
My favorite one is 'I realized I'm straight [or gay] after [some mind-blowing event here]'

I think you should make a screen shot of this thread, and send it to her.

Tell'er something disgusting.A fetish,something sado-maso that would make her want to die...:devil:

Danievil.

dextercioby said:
Tell'er something disgusting.
Careful about that. No matter how disgusting it is, somebody out there is bound to like it.

I was about to say and suddenly found myself speechless..

hypatia said:
I think you should make a screen shot of this thread, and send it to her.
Yeah, once she sees the company you keep she'll run away with her tail between her legs.

If you want to get rid of her send her my way she sounds cool enough.

oh jeezeeeeee she has a tail too?

You didn't say she likes ONLY chicks, right?

Someone's trash is another man's treasure..

Sorry I wanted 4 posts for the price of one to catch up.

Samanthakrjx said:

Okay, I get it...I'll stop it, I'll stop it. :cry:

Hahahahhahahahhahahahahha

False Prophet said:
If you want to get rid of her send her my way she sounds cool enough.
I bet you're a successful man.

I wonder how much you bet, because the payout is through the roof. It's always good to find solutions to problems, that's how we can all progress.

Or, if you want to make her suffer, send her my way and I'll deal with her. Just tell her you changed your email address and give her mine. Problem solved.

Smurf,don't be so bad.He just wants to get rid of her.He doesn't want she wouldn't be able to love any man forever.

If she wants that the annoying bug have nightmares for the rest of her life,send her my way...:devil:

Danievil.

1. How can I tell someone I don't want their love without hurting them?

Telling someone you don't want their love can be a difficult and delicate situation. One way to approach it is by being honest and direct with them. Explain your feelings clearly and kindly, and try to avoid blaming or criticizing them. It's also important to listen to their feelings and validate them, while still remaining firm in your decision.

2. What if I don't want to hurt my friend's feelings by rejecting their love?

It's understandable to not want to hurt your friend's feelings, but it's important to be honest with them. In the long run, it's better to be upfront about your feelings rather than leading them on and potentially causing more hurt. Remember to be gentle and understanding in your approach.

3. Is it okay to be direct and say "no" to someone's love?

Yes, it is okay to be direct and say "no" to someone's love. It may be uncomfortable or difficult, but it's important to communicate your feelings clearly to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings. However, it's important to be respectful and empathetic in your delivery.

4. Should I give my friend a reason for not wanting their love?

It's not necessary to give your friend a reason for not wanting their love. You have the right to make your own decisions about your feelings and relationships. If you do choose to give a reason, make sure it is honest and considerate of their feelings.

5. What if my friend doesn't understand or accept my rejection?

It's important to remember that you cannot control how someone else reacts to your rejection. It's possible that your friend may not understand or accept your decision, and that is okay. It's important to remain respectful and firm in your boundaries. If your friend continues to pursue you or becomes aggressive, it may be necessary to distance yourself from the situation and seek support from others.