Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How can I stop her ?

1. Jun 13, 2005 #1
    She keeps sending me a lot of emails talking about love while I actually don't love her. What should I tell her now ?
    Plus, my relatives advise me so much to stay away from her.
    No matter who she is, how she looks, HOW MUCH MONEY SHE DOES HAVE :blush:, oh well, the answer from me is NO.
    Can a NO be understood ? How can it be understood, can you tell me ???
    I am really messed up with this thing night and day ?

Could you please advise me more about this ? I also don't want to hurt her. I only want to greet her if we meet somewhere someday [PERIOD]

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 13, 2005 #2

Danger

Gold Member

For one thing, since you say 'she' & 'her', and you have a female username, you would seem to have a built-in escape route.

4. Jun 13, 2005 #3

matthyaouw

Gold Member

This is someone you only talk to on the internet? If she can't take the hint, just block her email address if she doesn't stop.

5. Jun 13, 2005 #4
    A large stick normally does the trick!

6. Jun 13, 2005 #5
    Thanks for answering, I will block her email address and also set up a new one to familarize myself with it. Time will help her heal the wound and find a new lover.
    Hope this would help someone who is also in the same situation.

Andy, I don't use stick to solve problems like this but that sounds really good a suggestion you have made. Perhaps you or your parents should have used it before. Thanks, I will try it out if there is no way out anymore in this situation.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2005
  7. Jun 13, 2005 #6

Lisa!

Gold Member

That's great.sometimes chance comes to our way but coz we can't be optimism in this cruel world,we just don't care about it.
    anyway,I always feel bad about love through internet...and I think if you send a photo of a girl as your gf,she'll never send you a mail anymore! :biggrin: (you also can send a photo of 1 of guys around here as your photo and I promise she... :rofl: )

8. Jun 13, 2005 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

There isn't quite enough information in your post, but it sounds like someone you met online and haven't even met in person yet has become obsessed with you? Have you already tried directly telling her you don't have the same feelings for her and aren't interested in continuing to talk with her? If so, then take the suggestions others have given of just blocking her email. Out of sight out of mind.

9. Jun 13, 2005 #8

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

So you're a girl & she's a girl and she's in love with you (or at least she thinks so)...Tell her that you've met another girl who's (insert juicy stuff here) in real life and you're interested in a relationship with her.Or something more credible:you've met a young bisexual couple and you're "on to it".:tongue2:

Block the e-mail address.

Daniel.

P.S.Did she send you a picture?YThen can simply say;"How do i know you're not a 400 lbs fata$$ with a perverted mind ?" :surprised :yuck: :tongue2:

10. Jun 13, 2005 #9

JamesU

Gold Member

see, Bob G? people use symbols in those words you dumb@$$ :tongue:

11. Jun 13, 2005 #10

cronxeh

Gold Member

My favorite one is 'I realized I'm straight [or gay] after [some mind-blowing event here]'

12. Jun 13, 2005 #11
    I think you should make a screen shot of this thread, and send it to her.

13. Jun 13, 2005 #12

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Tell'er something disgusting.A fetish,something sado-maso that would make her wanna die...:devil:

Danievil.

14. Jun 13, 2005 #13

Danger

Gold Member

Careful about that. No matter how disgusting it is, somebody out there is bound to like it.

15. Jun 13, 2005 #14

cronxeh

Gold Member

I was about to say and suddenly found myself speechless..

16. Jun 13, 2005 #15
    Yeah, once she sees the company you keep she'll run away with her tail between her legs.

17. Jun 13, 2005 #16
    If you want to get rid of her send her my way she sounds cool enough.

18. Jun 13, 2005 #17
    oh jeezeeeeee she has a tail too?

19. Jun 13, 2005 #18
    You didn't say she likes ONLY chicks, right?

20. Jun 13, 2005 #19
    Someone's trash is another man's treasure..

21. Jun 13, 2005 #20
    Sorry I wanted 4 posts for the price of one to catch up.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?