How can I stop her ?

She keeps sending me a lot of emails talking about love while I actually don't love her. What should I tell her now ?
Plus, my relatives advise me so much to stay away from her.
No matter who she is, how she looks, HOW MUCH MONEY SHE DOES HAVE :blush:, oh well, the answer from me is NO.
Can a NO be understood ? How can it be understood, can you tell me ???
I am really messed up with this thing night and day ?

Could you please advise me more about this ? I also don't want to hurt her. I only want to greet her if we meet somewhere someday [PERIOD]

Danger

Gold Member
Samanthakrjx said:
She keeps sending me a lot of emails talking about love while I actually don't love her. What should I tell her now ?
For one thing, since you say 'she' & 'her', and you have a female username, you would seem to have a built-in escape route.

matthyaouw

Gold Member
This is someone you only talk to on the internet? If she can't take the hint, just block her email address if she doesn't stop.

A large stick normally does the trick!

Thanks for answering, I will block her email address and also set up a new one to familarize myself with it. Time will help her heal the wound and find a new lover.
Hope this would help someone who is also in the same situation.

Andy, I don't use stick to solve problems like this but that sounds really good a suggestion you have made. Perhaps you or your parents should have used it before. Thanks, I will try it out if there is no way out anymore in this situation.

Last edited:

Lisa!

Gold Member
Samanthakrjx said:
No matter who she is, how she looks, HOW MUCH MONEY SHE DOES HAVE :blush:, oh well, the answer from me is NO.

Could you please advise me more about this ? I also don't want to hurt her. I only want to greet her if we meet somewhere someday [PERIOD]
That's great.sometimes chance comes to our way but coz we can't be optimism in this cruel world,we just don't care about it.
anyway,I always feel bad about love through internet...and I think if you send a photo of a girl as your gf,she'll never send you a mail anymore! :biggrin: (you also can send a photo of 1 of guys around here as your photo and I promise she... :rofl: )

Last edited:

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Samanthakrjx said:
There isn't quite enough information in your post, but it sounds like someone you met online and haven't even met in person yet has become obsessed with you? Have you already tried directly telling her you don't have the same feelings for her and aren't interested in continuing to talk with her? If so, then take the suggestions others have given of just blocking her email. Out of sight out of mind.

dextercioby

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
So you're a girl & she's a girl and she's in love with you (or at least she thinks so)...Tell her that you've met another girl who's (insert juicy stuff here) in real life and you're interested in a relationship with her.Or something more credible:you've met a young bisexual couple and you're "on to it".:tongue2:

Block the e-mail address.

Daniel.

P.S.Did she send you a picture?YThen can simply say;"How do i know you're not a 400 lbs fata$$ with a perverted mind ?" :surprised :yuck: :tongue2:

Last edited:

JamesU

Gold Member
dextercioby said:
see, Bob G? people use symbols in those words you dumb@$$ :tongue:

Last edited:

cronxeh

Gold Member
My favorite one is 'I realized I'm straight [or gay] after [some mind-blowing event here]'

I think you should make a screen shot of this thread, and send it to her.

dextercioby

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Tell'er something disgusting.A fetish,something sado-maso that would make her wanna die...:devil:

Danievil.

Danger

Gold Member
dextercioby said:
Tell'er something disgusting.
Careful about that. No matter how disgusting it is, somebody out there is bound to like it.

cronxeh

Gold Member
I was about to say and suddenly found myself speechless..

hypatia said:
I think you should make a screen shot of this thread, and send it to her.
Yeah, once she sees the company you keep she'll run away with her tail between her legs.

If you want to get rid of her send her my way she sounds cool enough.

oh jeezeeeeee she has a tail too?

You didn't say she likes ONLY chicks, right?

Someone's trash is another man's treasure..

Sorry I wanted 4 posts for the price of one to catch up.

SOS2008

Gold Member
Samanthakrjx said:

Okay, I get it...I'll stop it, I'll stop it. :cry:

Hahahahhahahahhahahahahha

Lisa!

Gold Member
False Prophet said:
If you want to get rid of her send her my way she sounds cool enough.
I bet you're a successful man.

I wonder how much you bet, because the payout is through the roof. It's always good to find solutions to problems, that's how we can all progress.

Or, if you want to make her suffer, send her my way and I'll deal with her. Just tell her you changed your email address and give her mine. Problem solved.

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving

Hot Threads