How consistant are your beliefs?

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
munky99999 said:
Say you goto sleep and wake up and you ARE god. and such.

You do your stuff. Wouldn't you make some slave girls or something? I'd think u'd need a gender then.

god nor like man or woman, he doesnt care about sex.
he cares about himself only, why do u think he made three religions? he loves being adored.

whenever u say "for the love of god" god gets erection.
how sexy is people dying for ur name, without u telling them a thing about dying?!

J77
I, apparently, took one bullet:
You've just bitten a bullet!

You say that if there are no compelling arguments or evidence that show that God does not exist, then atheism is a matter of faith, not rationality. Therefore, it seems that you do not think that the mere absence of evidence for the existence of God is enough to justify believing that she does not exist. This view is also suggested by your earlier claim that it is not rational to believe that the Loch Ness monster does not exist even if, despite years of trying, no evidence has been presented to suggest that it does exist.

There is no logical inconsistency in your answers. But by denying that the absence of evidence, even where it has been sought, is enough to justify belief in the non-existence of things, you are required to countenance possibilities that most people would find bizarre. For example, do you really want to claim that it is not rationally justified to believe that intelligent aliens do not live on Mars?
and ended on
You have reached the end!

Congratulations! You have made it to the end of this activity.

You took zero direct hits and you bit 1 bullets. The average player of this activity to date takes 1.39 hits and bites 1.11 bullet. 329843 people have so far undertaken this activity.
I will now analyse my outcome... :biggrin:
You have been awarded the TPM medal of distinction! This is our second highest award for outstanding service on the intellectual battleground.

The fact that you progressed through this activity without being hit and biting only one bullet suggests that your beliefs about God are internally consistent and well thought out.

A direct hit would have occurred had you answered in a way that implied a logical contradiction. The bitten bullet occurred because you responded in a way that required that you held a view that most people would have found strange, incredible or unpalatable. However, because you bit only one bullet and avoided direct hits completely you still qualify for our second highest award. A good achievement!
nice :biggrin: o:)

I think I took the bullet only becuase I think that atheists bang on about religion more than the classic types. They have their own faith and try to ram it down people's throats just the same

(Maybe I misread the qu)

Last edited: