How did you feel when you received the "Can't stop me now"

• Thread starter jonjacson
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about someone receiving a trophy for posting 250 messages and feeling special and powerful because of it. The person who received the trophy didn't even notice it at first and the other person was touched and cried a little when they found out.
jonjacson
trophy?

It happened today, I saw an alert and I thought "maybe someone liked my post" but no, it was something completely different. It was an special alert, it said:

"You have been awarded a trophy: Can't Stop me now! You've posted 250 messages. Keep it up!".

I felt so special and powerful that I now I can do everything, I can transform water into wine like Jesuschrist!

How did you felt when you received this special trophy?

:biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not sure I noticed that the trophy had been awarded.

Fervent Freyja said:
I'm not sure I noticed that the trophy had been awarded.

You missed one of the greatests events in your life.

Likes Fervent Freyja and S.G. Janssens
I was touched and I cried a little. Then I realized that the trophy was probably awarded automatically.

Don't say that, I think even if it is possible, is so horrible that I don't want even to consider that possibility.

Last edited:

1. How did you react when you received the "Can't stop me now"?

I was extremely excited and proud. It was a huge accomplishment for me and my team.

2. Did you expect to receive the "Can't stop me now"?

No, I did not expect it. We worked hard on our research and experiments, but it's always a pleasant surprise when our efforts are recognized.

3. What did you do to celebrate receiving the "Can't stop me now"?

We had a small celebration with our team and colleagues. We also went out for a nice dinner to celebrate our success.

4. How did receiving the "Can't stop me now" impact your research and career?

Receiving the "Can't stop me now" gave us a boost of confidence and motivation to continue our research. It also opened up new opportunities and collaborations for our team.

5. What advice do you have for aspiring scientists who hope to receive recognition like the "Can't stop me now"?

My advice would be to stay dedicated and passionate about your research, and never give up. Hard work and perseverance will eventually pay off, and recognition will come in due time.