How do I impeach someone here?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary: I just saw this post. I'm ver offended and about to break to tears! But I have to control myself and just focus on taking revenge if it's possible.:frown:The sisterhood should get it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You should get it for that line!:mad: :devil: :grumpy: :devil:In summary, Danger should lose his funniest member ribbon. Ever since he won he hasn't said anything funny. I know he's still around because every once in a while he pops in here to say something serious, but his GD comments have gone from 74 posts a day to 0.16 p.a.d. So
tribdog
I think Danger should lose his funniest member ribbon. Ever since he won he hasn't said anything funny. I know he's still around because every once in a while he pops in here to say something serious, but his GD comments have gone from 74 posts a day to 0.16 p.a.d.

Physics news on Phys.org
So, you're saying you should have lost yours when you permanently left for awhile?

i did lose mine.

Who do you suggest gets it?

I think every member of the sisterhood should get it. They should make a nice little cute one for each one of them.

They bring a lot of laughter and humour to GD.

don't be a kiss ass.
there would have to be a new election.

The sisterhood should get it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You should get it for that line!

Not difficult: jimmy p!:tongue2:
He's the only 1 who makes me laugh right now! perhaps that's because I'm new to his jokes!

you aren't new to his jokes. his jokes might be new to you, but he's been making fun of you for months.

tribdog said:
I think Danger should lose his funniest member ribbon. Ever since he won he hasn't said anything funny. I know he's still around because every once in a while he pops in here to say something serious, but his GD comments have gone from 74 posts a day to 0.16 p.a.d.

Where do you find this number?

JasonRox said:
So, you're saying you should have lost yours when you permanently left for awhile?

How does one permamently leave for a while?

But he's making fun of you not me!:tongue:
ok I admit that you used to make me laugh a lot when you've just came back here!

franznietzsche said:
Where do you find this number?
I made it up

He's the only 1 who makes me laugh right now! perhaps that's because I'm new to his jokes!
He goes in streaks. Last week was one. He's not funny anymore if you've noticed.

Now Mk is one funny guy...

I don't know why guys like to be funny! :confused:
I thought people say 'you're funny' when they want to insult you!

Lisa! said:
I don't know why guys like to be funny! :confused:
I thought people say 'you're funny' when they want to insult you!

Whenever people tell me I'm funny I have to point out to them that looks aren't everything. Shallow jerks. :grumpy:

i feel like posting but i have nothing to say anywhere... lalalaala...

franznietzsche said:
Whenever people tell me I'm funny I have to point out to them that looks aren't everything. Shallow jerks. :grumpy:
You're funny, franz! It just makes me laugh whenever I think of your name or your relationship with Moonbear.(:rofl:)

Lisa! said:
You're funny, franz! It just makes me laugh whenever I think of your name or your relationship with Moonbear.(:rofl:)

You know, looks aren't everything. Shallow Jerk.

And as for the other part...welll...we prefer not to talk about that.

Relationship? There was no relationship! Just a few electrons transmitted over the internet.

There seems to be a habit of our funniest members taking off on us as soon as they get the ribbon! Though, Danger did warn you all he was going to do that, and you voted for him anyway. :rolleyes:

Strangely enough, it usually works the other way around, someone shows up here for the main forums and starts out all serious, then discovers GD and they never escape again. Danger started out pretty much in GD and now we've lost him to the main boards. :frown:

If it was me I'd impeach all funny members! They keep me here for so long hours!:grumpy:

Moonbear said:
Relationship? There was no relationship! Just a few electrons transmitted over the internet.

If that's what you call the conception of franzbear, then yes.

On a side note: How can you transmit electrons over an abstract construction? More like electrons transmitted through telco cables.

Well, next year we're not letting our funniest member get away. :grumpy: I'm already sketching up the pin design, and it's going on a straight jacket and includes shackles.

Moonbear said:
Well, next year we're not letting our funniest member get away. :grumpy: I'm already sketching up the pin design, and it's going on a straight jacket and includes shackles.

Well maybe if you hadn't let trib get away the first time Danger wouldn't have followed suit?

See what happens when you're reactive instead of proactive?

franznietzsche said:
Shallow Jerk.
I just saw this post. I'm ver offended and about to break to tears! But I have to control myself and just focus on taking revenge if it's possible.:frown:

Pengwuino said:
The sisterhood should get it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You should get it for that line!
:mad: :devil: :grumpy: :devil:

Pengwuino said:
Pengwuino, why do you suddenly have a strange line through your name?

tribdog said:
Sex is how you impeach someone. Don't you see through Danger's ploy? :rolleyes: I'd vote for Artman (but only with the straightjacket and shackles).

HOLY ****! SOS is in GD!

TheStatutoryApe said:
HOLY ****! SOS is in GD!
:rofl: Yeh, I used to be kinda funny too... I still check into the caption competition thread every once and awhile. It takes a lot of time to stay up with GD. I have actually considered a ban request like Townsend. :eek:

Lisa! said:
Not difficult: jimmy p!:tongue2:

Well, my work here is done, see you guys in another year or so!

Thanks Lisa!(!) It's nice to see that someone pays attention to the crap I say!

Lisa! said:
I just saw this post. I'm ver offended and about to break to tears! But I have to control myself and just focus on taking revenge if it's possible.:frown:

You're the one who keeps telling me I'm funny looking. Jerk.

You must be a jerk to call me jerk!:smile:
(:grumpy: :frown: )

jimmy p said:
Well, my work here is done, see you guys in another year or so![/COLOR]

Thanks Lisa!(!) It's nice to see that someone pays attention to the crap I say!

Lessons learned! If you want the funniest member to stay here, never tell him that he's the funniest!

Don't take it seriously, jimmy! You know I wanted to bother others, so I said you were the funniest member since you weren't around at that time!o:)

Tribdog I have always had your back. And if I recall correctly, I think I am the only person who voted for you in this last funniest member award (poll?). Even though you were not listed in the choices, I still chose to do a write-in vote for you, because you are the funniest! If you want to impeach danger, I will be there to back you up :approve:

Do you want him to leave again? :devil:

Lisa! said:
Do you want him to leave again? :devil:

i think we need to lynch matt for trying to make trib leave again.