1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How do I post a thread with a polling option?

1. Feb 23, 2008 #1
    hey want to post a thread with a polling option.

I have ticked the box saying I want "x" amount of options... But where do I type what the options are?

I.e if it was blue vs red... Where/when am i able to type this to get red and blue next to the polling options?

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 23, 2008 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

A poll should have appeared and if you selected 5 options, five text boxes should appear to type in questions.

I can add a poll to this thread.

4. Feb 23, 2008 #3
    when do the text boxes appear? After i have clicked submit? Because i cant see them yet....:s

5. Feb 23, 2008 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yes, after you click submit. The thread will appear while you're still entering the poll options.

6. Feb 23, 2008 #5
    I just posted it. It was supposed to be titled the big question... I didn't put the n on the end by accident so it reads questio... Is it possible for me or a mentor to change this?

7. Feb 23, 2008 #6

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

8. Feb 23, 2008 #7
    thanks heaps :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?