How do you attach a website to your post?

• Thread starter einsteinian77
  • Start date
In summary, you can attach a website to your post by copying and pasting the URL into the body of your post or using the "insert link" button. You can attach multiple websites by adding each URL separately. It is also possible to attach a website to a specific word or phrase by highlighting it and using the "insert link" button. To ensure the attached website opens in a new tab, check the "Open link in a new tab" box. This can be done on any platform that allows for adding links or URLs.
einsteinian77
how do you attach a website to your post?

Physics news on Phys.org
What do you mean by attaching a website?

Just enter the URL like this

https://www.physicsforums.com

and it will work automatically (it will automatically recognize it is a URL an make it active)

cool

You can also do this:

Code:
[ url = [url]www.physicsforums.com[/url] ]Link[ /url ]

to get this:

Link

You may need to put the http:// in front of the URL to go offsite.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. How do you attach a website to your post?

To attach a website to your post, you can simply copy and paste the URL of the website into the body of your post. You can also use the "insert link" button in the post editor to add a clickable link to your post.

2. Can I attach multiple websites to one post?

Yes, you can attach multiple websites to one post. Simply follow the same steps for adding a single website, but add each URL separately.

3. Can I attach a website to a specific word or phrase in my post?

Yes, you can attach a website to a specific word or phrase in your post. Highlight the word or phrase, then use the "insert link" button to add the URL.

4. How do I make sure the attached website opens in a new tab?

To make sure the attached website opens in a new tab, click the "insert link" button and then check the box that says "Open link in a new tab". This will ensure that your readers stay on your post while also being able to access the attached website.

5. Can I attach a website to a post on any platform?

Yes, you can attach a website to a post on any platform that allows you to add links or URLs. This includes social media platforms, blogging platforms, and website builders. Simply follow the specific instructions for each platform to add the website to your post.