Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How do you guys read your books?

1. Jun 2, 2018 #1
    I'm currently reading: introducing philosophy, God, mind, world and logic. It has a picture of what looks like an entanglement on the cover and I know I have to be mindful of the way the words and arguments are presented as to not fall into a faulty reasoning mode of thought, I mean I still need some randomness if you understand what I'm saying. So opinions, ideas, thoughts on this?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 2, 2018 #2

Borek

Staff: Mentor

Watch your punctuation. "Introducing philosophy, God, mind, world and logic" looks like a disaster waiting to happen, as these are incompatible topics, "Introducing philosophy: God, mind, world and logic" makes it much more palatable.

4. Jun 3, 2018 #3
    That book isn't right anyway.

5. Jun 8, 2018 #4
    I read textbooks differently than other books for the most part. That's the main difference.

6. Jun 14, 2018 #5
    I am currently into design thinking, and my latest highlight is a book written by Tom and David Kelley called Creative Confidence. It's really well-written, and leaves me with positive feeling after I end another chapter. I look forward to taking a course on d.school.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted