How does one know when atchmnt is approved?

Shooting Star
Homework Helper

Main Question or Discussion Point

Suppose I want to see an attachment, which is pending approval. Is there any way, like subscribing to the thread or something, which'll let me know when it has been approved?

Answers and Replies

hack it

Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
When it is approved you will be able to see it.

If something is not approved within a few hours use the Report button in the lower left hand corner. This will bring it to our attention, approval should not be long in comming after that. (Sometimes) :smile:

Shooting Star
Homework Helper
When it is approved you will be able to see it.

If something is not approved within a few hours use the Report button in the lower left hand corner. This will bring it to our attention, approval should not be long in comming after that. (Sometimes) :smile:
Of course. But my question was about whether I could be notified of the approval without repeatedly visiting the page.

Shooting Star
Homework Helper
hack it
hack –verb (used with object) 1. to cut, notch, slice, chop, or sever (something) with or as with heavy, irregular blows (often fol. by up or down)

Like I feel like doing after getting your advice? :smile:

Doc Al
Mentor
But my question was about whether I could be notified of the approval without repeatedly visiting the page.
Not that I know of. (By the way, if you're waiting for something to be approved and you see me or another mentor on line, just shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it.)

Shooting Star
Homework Helper
Not that I know of. (By the way, if you're waiting for something to be approved and you see me or another mentor on line, just shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it.)
Thanks a lot. This was just a general question. But I'll remember the tip.