Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How does one know when atchmnt is approved?

1. Dec 14, 2007 #1

Shooting Star

Homework Helper

Suppose I want to see an attachment, which is pending approval. Is there any way, like subscribing to the thread or something, which'll let me know when it has been approved?

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 14, 2007 #2
    hack it

4. Dec 14, 2007 #3

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

When it is approved you will be able to see it.

If something is not approved within a few hours use the Report button in the lower left hand corner. This will bring it to our attention, approval should not be long in comming after that. (Sometimes) :smile:

5. Dec 14, 2007 #4

Shooting Star

Homework Helper

Of course. But my question was about whether I could be notified of the approval without repeatedly visiting the page.

6. Dec 14, 2007 #5

Shooting Star

Homework Helper

hack –verb (used with object) 1. to cut, notch, slice, chop, or sever (something) with or as with heavy, irregular blows (often fol. by up or down)

Like I feel like doing after getting your advice? :smile:

7. Dec 14, 2007 #6

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

Not that I know of. (By the way, if you're waiting for something to be approved and you see me or another mentor on line, just shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it.)

8. Dec 14, 2007 #7

Shooting Star

Homework Helper

Thanks a lot. This was just a general question. But I'll remember the tip.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?