Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How does the emailing work on classmates.com?

1. Sep 10, 2008 #1
    Hello everyone,

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this. I don't know any other forums for School execpt a few. How does the emailing work on classmates.com? What I mean by how it works is, when I send an email to someone. Will their email still be activate? Or does that person automatically change the email when they get a new email? I heard of classmates.com before and never knew how it works. Yesterday was the first time I used it and sent an email. What if that person doesn't come on to classmates that much and will they still get the email? Will it be going to their personal email or do they have a special classmates email? Thank you if someone can explain how it works. By the way, classmates.com is High School. Even though me and the guy didn't go to school together but I knew him outside. He graduated in 1987 and I graduated in 2001.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted