Remember, the column, where the chosen card is, is in the middle of the other two.
When you lay the cards the second time, the cards that were formerly in the first column now constitute the first three cards of the first column and the first two cards of the other columns.
The cards in the column chosen will be in positions 4 and 5 of the first column, 3 to 5 of the second column and 4, 5 of the third column.
When the column is chosen again, it will have at most three cards belonging to the first chosen column.
As the cards are laid again, they will split between the three columns, so, when the column is chosen, ypu have already identified the card: it will be the 4th card in the chosen column (or the 11th after you put that column beneath another).
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving