Where can I find J. Bell's book on Quantum Mechanics?

• Thread starter cartuz
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book
J. Bell's book "Speakable and Unspeakable in Quantum Mechanics." It may have previously been named "Thinkable and Unthinkable in Quantum Mechanics." Do you have any other information about this book?In summary, the conversation discusses how to find J. Bell's book titled "Speakable and Unspeakable in Quantum Mechanics," which may have been previously called "Thinkable and Unthinkable in Quantum Mechanics." A link to purchase the book is provided, and the speaker also asks if there is any additional information available.
cartuz
How to find J. Bell's book named Speakble and Unspeakable in Quantum Mecanics? May be this book was named Thinkable and Unthinkable in Quantum Mechanic. Have you any information about?

Physics news on Phys.org
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

1. How can I find J. Bell's book?

To find J. Bell's book, you can start by searching online using a search engine like Google. You can also check online bookstores or your local library.

2. Is J. Bell's book available in print or digital format?

J. Bell's book may be available in both print and digital format. It depends on the publisher and the book's availability. You can check online bookstores or your local library to see which version is available.

3. Can I purchase J. Bell's book directly from the author?

It is unlikely that you can purchase J. Bell's book directly from the author. Usually, books are sold through publishers or retailers.

4. How can I get a copy of J. Bell's book if it's out of stock?

If the book is out of stock, you can try checking with other retailers or online marketplaces. You can also contact the publisher to inquire about the availability of the book.

5. Is J. Bell's book available in multiple languages?

J. Bell's book may be available in multiple languages, depending on the publisher and the book's demand. You can check the book's description or contact the publisher to find out if it is available in a specific language.