How Lazy Can You Be? Mind-Boggling Habits!

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary: I think I know how to get hold of an artificial lung, do you mind a little surgical type stuff?In summary, Lisa is too lazy to close the thread.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
How lazy can you be? like would you open a tin rather cook a proper meal, or
stay in bed when you know that things needed to be done.

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm too lazy to answer your question!

:rofl:
I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, but I'm too lazy to brush, rinse, and floss my teeth so I can go to bed. :rolleyes:

Let's say I'm too lazy to close my eye and sleep!

Lisa! said:
Let's say I'm too lazy to close my eye and sleep!

Are you sure you are awake now?

honestrosewater said:
:rofl:
I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, but I'm too lazy to brush, rinse, and floss my teeth so I can go to bed. :rolleyes:
gosh. tired too. so tired I can't even fini

Math Is Hard said:
gosh. tired too. so tired I can't even fini
um, okay, i can't fini either. :tongue2: i can't press two keys at the same time either11

honestrosewater said:
um, okay, i can't fini either. :tongue2: i can't press two keys at the same time either11

Oh just go to bed, you sleepy lot :biggrin: and watch the bed bugs don't bite :devil:

wolram said:
Are you sure you are awake now?
too lazy to be sure of sth!

Lisa! said:
too lazy to be sure of sth!

Y R U SO LZY 2 B SURE STH ?

Ok I'm leaving here!Too lazy to say goodbye!

wolram said:
like would you open a tin rather cook a proper meal...

I suddenly feel very pathetic. Though quite honestly, I like to keep my culinary feats in large bursts, having very elaborate meals on occassion, and very lazy microwave/heat&simmer meals most days (hey, I'm a poor college student). It's usually a function of how much time I feel like spending.

wolram said:
Y R U SO LZY 2 B SURE STH ?
Ah! Lisa!nian can be very dangerous when you're tired! Well, you guys enjoy your tin of jelfishies. Goodnight Lisa!, MIH, Jelfish, and wolram. :smile: :zzz:

Breathing is the only excercize that I care to burden myself with. If I could hire someone to do it for me without dropping dead, I would.

Danger said:
Breathing is the only excercize that I care to burden myself with. If I could hire someone to do it for me without dropping dead, I would.

I think i know how to get hold of an artificial lung, do you mind a little surgical
type stuff?

well, you're all to lazy. I close this thread.

yomamma said:
well, you're all to lazy. I close this thread.

I bet your to lazy to close this thread

I wish I had time to be lazy. I think we need to increase the day to 26 hours..

1. How does laziness affect our daily lives?

Laziness can have a major impact on our daily lives as it can lead to procrastination, lack of motivation, and missed opportunities. It can also affect our physical health by leading to a sedentary lifestyle and poor eating habits.

2. Is laziness a personality trait or a learned behavior?

Laziness can be a combination of both. Some individuals may have a genetic predisposition towards being lazy, while others may learn it from their environment and upbringing. However, it is important to note that laziness is not a fixed characteristic and can be changed through conscious efforts and motivation.

3. How can we overcome laziness?

There are several ways to overcome laziness, such as setting achievable goals, breaking tasks into smaller and manageable chunks, creating a schedule or routine, finding motivation and inspiration, and seeking support from friends or family. It is also essential to identify the root cause of laziness and address any underlying issues.

4. Can laziness be beneficial in any way?

While laziness is generally seen as a negative trait, it can have some benefits in certain situations. For example, taking breaks and resting can improve productivity and creativity. However, it is essential to maintain a balance and not let laziness hinder our responsibilities and goals.

5. How can we prevent laziness from becoming a habit?

To prevent laziness from becoming a habit, it is crucial to develop good habits and routines, stay motivated and focused, and continuously challenge ourselves. It is also essential to be aware of our thoughts and behavior patterns and make conscious efforts to change them when necessary.