How many PF members are there?

• Thread starter mbrmbrg
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Members
In summary, there are approximately 61,291 PF members. There is a tool that tries to keep track of regulars, but it is not very accurate.
C'mon, Evo... Don't encourage people to post in the wrong thread--this discussion should clearly be moved out of a statistical analysis of PF and into the lightbulb changing forum!:tongue2:

Physics news on Phys.org
mbrmbrg said:
C'mon, Evo... Don't encourage people to post in the wrong thread--this discussion should clearly be moved out of a statistical analysis of PF and into the lightbulb changing forum!:tongue2:
Hey you've gone gold! :approve: Welcome to the fold!

I like your mobius strip, I've never seen one done as a ring, that's cool. Now I want one.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the Gold, buddy!

Thanks, people!

Yeah, Evo, I was googling mobius strip for my avatar somewhere else a while back and found this pic. I actually did end up buying the ring from the website, only I saved myself a bit of money by getting it in silver.

Last edited:
mbrmbrg said:
Thanks, people!

Yeah, Evo, I was googling mobius strip for my avatar somewhere else a while back and found this pic. I actually did end up buying the ring from the website, only I saved myself a bit of money by getting it in silver.

You planning a wedding..?

Umm...no. :confused: I just thought a mobius ring was too cool.

give it to a hot math teacher as a gift