How many sisters are there now, honestrosewater seems to have gone and

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
Tsu
Gold Member
Re: Sisters

Thats so not right all the sisters are well fit and way better looking.
Awww... :love: Yer such a sweetie.

I wasn't going to say anything but, that is FOR SURE not my butt. I don't have have one. :biggrin: However... Evo is right. It really does look more like her than me. :rofl:
Specially the part about not being able to stand on the board in the water. I mean... hey...with a butt like that...???? :rofl::rofl:

fuzzyfelt
Gold Member

FuzzyFelt is my conjoined twin so I am never sure if I should count us as one or two.
Yet one of us always arrives at the party late and misses some of the fun! This is especially tricky when conjoined, but nevertheless delightful! My twin of another Mother :)

I'm not sure of American sizes, but quite tall. I'm currently wearing American Converse All Stars which are size 7, but I think that may be men's size :surprised Does that count?

Last edited:
Evo
Mentor

Yet one of us always arrives at the party late and misses some of the fun! This is especially tricky when conjoined, but nevertheless delightful! My twin of another Mother :)

I'm not sure of American sizes, but quite tall. I'm currently wearing American Converse All Stars which are size 7, but I think that may be men's size :surprised Does that count?
Oh dear, another foot size!!

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Perfect! We can share shoes, fuzzy :approve: !

fuzzyfelt
Gold Member

Perfect! We can share shoes, fuzzy :approve: !
Yay! Twice the shoe wardrobe for both of us :) !

Last edited:
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

I guess I should mention that Green Bay Packer's fans are called Cheeseheads. In spite of her California and West Coast roots, Tsu loves them Packers.

I still root for the Rams but can't ever seem to find any scheduled home games in Los Angeles.