How many sisters are there now, honestrosewater seems to have gone and

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary: Oh hush or I'll sic Tsu on you. :wink:In summary, there are only Zuul sisters left. MoonB never posts, and HonestRosewater has gone missing. It's unknown if she is still alive or not. The sisters are losing numbers, and the perfect time for an assault to commence is now.

Evo said:
Ahaha, is that how you explained all of those guys? "they're cousins". :wink:

I was just thinking about the barstools this morning, I'll see if I can find them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org

Ivan Seeking said:
Were?

I'll be leaving toilet seats up all over the house.
:rofl:

OK. I lied. Ivan is right. I don't have a life. I have him and the cats. And the cats just spread dead things all over the house. THATS why I'm going to see my 'cousin'. :rofl:

lolol your cats must REALLY love you and their home. They must really feel secure.

HeLiXe said:
lolol your cats must REALLY love you and their home. They must really feel secure.

My first office cat used to bring me breakfast every morning. She stopped when the second office cat showed up, and started eating it.

awwwww lolololol

Ivan Seeking said:
My first office cat used to bring me breakfast every morning. She stopped when the second office cat showed up, and started eating it.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love dogs? :biggrin:

Tsu said:
OK. I lied. Ivan is right. I don't have a life. I have him and the cats. And the cats just spread dead things all over the house. THATS why I'm going to see my 'cousin'. :rofl:
Have you been shopping lately, odd impulses? Perhaps you have CAT OVERLORD syndrome.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=3003909&postcount=1

Lacy33 said:
Young Mothers! :!) Very young mothers. And Beautiful!

God bless you, child.
*holding nuns crucifix and making sign of the cross over Lacy and then falling off of barstool*

OmCheeto said:
I hugged someone in real life, who claimed to be your wife, but she had all her clothes on, so I'm not really sure about anything anymore.

Poor OmCheeto. :biggrin: We need to meet again. I have an appointment in March... :wink:

Yes. OmCheeto is also a 'cousin'. :rofl:

Tsu said:
Poor OmCheeto. :biggrin: We need to meet again. I have an appointment in March... :wink:

Yes. OmCheeto is also a 'cousin'. :rofl:

I won't be surprised if I happen to be a cousin of yours too Tsu! :rofl:

o:)

WAIT! There's a chance! Are you a southerner? :biggrin:

drizzle said:

I don't know about that, but I know for sure you and I are cousins. Real cousins.
High Five cous!

drizzle said:

*assuming sister stance* My son, we are all brothers and sisters in the lord. :rofl:

And yes. I think its fair to say I'm a southerner. I'm from southern California. *picture nun on surfboard* :biggrin:

Lacy33 said:
I don't know about that, but I know for sure you and I are cousins. Real cousins.
High Five cous!

You're not a cous of mine! You're my twin. :biggrin:

Tsu said:
*assuming sister stance* My son, we are all brothers and sisters in the lord. :rofl:

And yes. I think its fair to say I'm a southerner. I'm from southern California. *picture nun on surfboard* :biggrin:

huh??

drizzle said:
You're not a cous of mine! You're my twin. :biggrin:

You're right. Twin cousins..

I think we are all blood relatives, after grandgrandgrand...ma, Eve Mitochondrial. She is mentioned all over the internet, I must admit I hate it when people reverse the order and put family name first.

Tsu said:
*picture nun on surfboard* :biggrin:

No problem.

Surfing+Nun.jpg

Borek said:
No problem.

Surfing+Nun.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's PERFECT!

Lacy33 said:
huh??

Even California has a South.

Tsu said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's PERFECT!

That looks like my sixth-grade teacher.

Lacy33 said:
huh??

huh?? :biggrin:

Tsu is part Cheesehead, with deep roots in Oregon.

Sweetheart, you can't cheer for the Packers and claim to be a Californian. It's against the law.

Ivan Seeking said:
Even California has a South.

Si! Southern Cali is called "lunch."
That was 45 years ago.
Now I think it's called "run?"

Ivan Seeking said:
Party at Ivan's house!

I'm already stocking up on frozen broccoli and Nyquil.

It's the least he can do after stealing your avatar.

Borek said:
No problem.

Surfing+Nun.jpg

How the what! Hey! How did you get that pic!

Oh wait. I've never owned a habit. That's can't be me.

:blushing:

I like women with bad habits.

OmCheeto said:
How the what! Hey! How did you get that pic!

Oh wait. I've never owned a habit. That's can't be me.

:blushing:
Yep, that's me, never could stand on it in the water. :blushing:

Evo said:
Yep, that's me, never could stand on it in the water. :blushing:

Thats so not right all the sisters are well fit and way better looking.

wolram said:
Thats so not right all the sisters are well fit and way better looking.

Awww... :love: Yer such a sweetie.

I wasn't going to say anything but, that is FOR SURE not my butt. I don't have have one. :biggrin: However... Evo is right. It really does look more like her than me. :rofl:
Specially the part about not being able to stand on the board in the water. I mean... hey...with a butt like that...? :rofl::rofl:

Math Is Hard said:
FuzzyFelt is my conjoined twin so I am never sure if I should count us as one or two.

Yet one of us always arrives at the party late and misses some of the fun! This is especially tricky when conjoined, but nevertheless delightful! My twin of another Mother :)

I'm not sure of American sizes, but quite tall. I'm currently wearing American Converse All Stars which are size 7, but I think that may be men's size Does that count?

Last edited:

fuzzyfelt said:
Yet one of us always arrives at the party late and misses some of the fun! This is especially tricky when conjoined, but nevertheless delightful! My twin of another Mother :)

I'm not sure of American sizes, but quite tall. I'm currently wearing American Converse All Stars which are size 7, but I think that may be men's size Does that count?
Oh dear, another foot size!

fuzzyfelt said:

Perfect! We can share shoes, fuzzy :approve: !

lisab said:
Perfect! We can share shoes, fuzzy :approve: !

Yay! Twice the shoe wardrobe for both of us :) !

Last edited: