What is the Final Number of Souls?

• Thread starter knightstar7
  • Start date
In summary: One night, I dreamt of having a conversation with someone of alien origin. I asked, how many souls were alotted for each cycle of the universe.- Alien: The answer was 56/63. I asked what did that mean. They said: It is a formula which 56 is the final whole number followed by a numeric sequence of 63 decimal places.- Alien: For Example: The count begins as 0.+ (62 zeros) + 1, then, 2, 3, 4, and so on.- Alien: The value of each number would be equal to a single entity. This count continues until the final whole number of 56 is reached.- Warren: How could the number
knightstar7
One night, I dreamt of having a conversation with someone of alien origin.
I asked, how many souls were alotted for each cycle of the universe. The answer was 56/63. I asked what did that mean. They said: It is a formula which 56 is the final whole number followed by a numeric sequence of 63 decimal places.
For Example: The count begins as 0.+ (62 zeros) + 1, then, 2, 3, 4, and so on.
The value of each number would be equal to a single entity. This count continues until the final whole number of 56 is reached. What is the final number of souls

Mathematics news on Phys.org
42 .

How could the number total 42 when useing the sequence as discribed: before the last number is counted, the sequence would read: 55.9 + 62 nines (+ .1 would total 56)

knightstar7 said:
How could the number total 42 when useing the sequence as discribed: before the last number is counted, the sequence would read: 55.9 + 62 nines (+ .1 would total 56)

42 is a joke.

If you type "the answer to life, the universe and everything" into google you will see it google responds with the number 42.

It is from a comedy book written by Douglas Adams called "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

An interesting sidebar to the "How many souls" formula. Although I don't see an apparent connection to an individual soul, or life force, the formula for Pi is 3.14, the so-called golden ratio portion, 1.68, both can be extended to 63 decimal places and beyond. Both numbers can be found in the 56/63 formula

Since you haven't explained what "It is a formula which 56 is the final whole number followed by a numeric sequence of 63 decimal places." means you can say pretty much anything you want.

Was this "dream" induced by certain chemical substances?

Myself, I was going to suggest Pepto-Bismol just before bed!

Ok, I will clarify. In order to save space, I will try illustrate the formula as:
Starting: 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

This numeric sequence is continued until every decimal zero is counted.

Before the final number is counted, the sequence would read:
+ 1
= 56.0

Last edited:
This appears to be garbage, or, at a minimum, unrelated to mathematics. Locked.

- Warren

1. How do you define a "soul"?

A soul is often considered to be a person's spiritual or immaterial essence, often believed to be the source of their consciousness, emotions, and personality.

2. Do all living beings have souls?

This is a subject of much debate and varies depending on one's beliefs. Some religions and philosophies believe that all living beings have souls, while others believe only humans possess them.

3. Is the concept of a soul scientifically proven?

No, the existence of a soul is currently not scientifically proven as it is considered a metaphysical concept not measurable by scientific methods.

4. How many souls do humans have?

This is a difficult question to answer as it depends on one's beliefs. Some believe that humans have one soul, while others believe in the concept of multiple souls or a soul that is divided into different aspects.

5. Do souls have a physical form?

No, souls are considered to be immaterial and do not have a physical form. They are often described as being intangible and unable to be perceived by the physical senses.