How many times you loved to boys/girls?

• Thread starter yu_wing_sin
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of love and relationships. The speaker shares their experiences of being in love with two girls in the past and their current search for a new partner. They also mention a divination predicting a new love interest and their future plans of marrying and retiring after a successful career in physics. Some other participants in the conversation share their own experiences and opinions on love and relationships. Overall, the conversation highlights the importance of finding the right partner for a happy and fulfilling life.
yu_wing_sin
How many times you loved to boys/girls?
------------------------------------------------
Every person ever had or is in the puberty, they may love opposite sex person.

Like me, I have loved 2 girls.

When I was in primary school grade 5, I loved a girl oldder than me several months. I loved her is because she is open in thinking, cute, but not quite good looking, the nature is sort of bad. I ever searched her desk, her real name, and her privated info.

When I was in secondary school form 1, I loved a girl oldder than me 2.x years, she was a form 6 student. I loved her is because she is cute, pretty, her open mind and act to boys, her good stature, her beautiful smile... During that period, every on the bed, I always thought her, and I imagined my life with her. I often looked at her stealthily. But finally she rejected me, I was very painful.

Now the two girls had left, I have no opportunity. I only can wait for next time.

How about is your experience?

In my divination, it tells me, soon I will get a new amie. And I am very hopeful. But it tells me, I need to wait for my paper's success firstly, then just will have. The divination also tells me, I necessarily will get the success, so I just am brave to run on my road... I understand...

Also, the divination tells me, I will get a good mate, it is that woman on the way to me here. She will help me to get my amie unmeantly... That is a secret.
--------------------------------------------------

What girls do you love? We are interested to hear that.

Physics news on Phys.org
When the, "right lady", for you, makes her self known, not much else will matter,
if you become a pig farmer or a scientist, its your life long partner that brings
happiness.

hmmm maybe someone should fix the title to this thread.

wolram said:
When the, "right lady", for you, makes her self known, not much else will matter, if you become a pig farmer or a scientist, its your life long partner that brings happiness.

When you become a pig farmer, it's the filter on your respirator that keeps you happy.

http://www.aswcc.arkansas.gov/NPS_Webpage/images/nutrient%20nps%20animal%20waste.jpg [Broken]

That isn't mud they're wallowing in.

Oh, and I've been in love twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
loseyourname said:
When you become a pig farmer, it's the filter on your respirator that keeps you happy.

http://www.aswcc.arkansas.gov/NPS_Webpage/images/nutrient%20nps%20animal%20waste.jpg [Broken]

That isn't mud they're wallowing in.

There is nowt wrong with country air, pigs, cows, sheep, much more breathable
than exhausts :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
yu_wing_sin said:
In my divination, it tells me, soon I will get a new amie. And I am very hopeful. But it tells me, I need to wait for my paper's success firstly, then just will have. The divination also tells me, I necessarily will get the success, so I just am brave to run on my road... I understand...

Also, the divination tells me, I will get a good mate, it is that woman on the way to me here. She will help me to get my amie unmeantly... That is a secret.
Just some advice, I wouldn't put too much stock in divination. If anyone could predict the future, then that person is pretty wicked for letting a lot of stuff go on that does without warning us. I wouldn't wait for this paper's success, or whatever. I would wait until you find the right person and no longer. Don't be waiting for this prophesy to play out, the only way to make sure things work out for you is to take action.

I used to think that i had loved quite a few girls, until i found the right girl and now i realize that i have only been in love once.

Does extreme narcissism count?

yu_wing_sin said:
I often looked at her stealthily. But finally she rejected me, I was very painful.

I find it better to avoid the stealth, come right out immediately and say to her, "Oi, you rollicking, trolloping little sauce-bottle! Your luck's in! Trip along to my place with all your cash, and some naughty night attire, and you'll be staring at my bedroom ceiling from now till Christmas, you lucky tart!" The inevitable rejection will be quick and mostly painless, because you didn't let the infatuation fester and burrow itself into every nook and cranny of your brain.

I don't understand this thread but I find it amusing that I should find a thread about love...(or at least I think that's what this thread is about)...and a picture of some hogs.

Nobody yet, so zero times

Last edited:
Once. Gave that stuff up to indulge in forbidden fruits, however..

ya nobody yet for me either, so i say 0. :frown: there's a girl i had in mind for that but i haven't seen her in a long time. she's still in town though & i see her friends around occasionally but i don't know when i will get to talk to her or even see her again.

Last edited:
Love is the power of me! When I fall down, who can help me? It is my wife. Owning a wife has a big meaning. I won't be alone in lifetime.
I have planned to marry before 22, and bear my sons and daughters, and I dicided to run on the road in physics for 20 years, after that I will retire, and enjoy my senectitude. Thus can be having a clear conscience to myself.
hahaha...

Last edited:
yu_wing_sin said:
Owning a wife...

:rofl: that's great...

Someday I'm going to own a wife too! :biggrin:

Townsend said:
:rofl: that's great...
I noticed that too. I hope he doesn't mean it... :uhh:

Archon said:
I noticed that too. I hope he doesn't mean it... :uhh:

I don't think he does but it's still pretty darn funny...

Can you say, lost in translation?

Townsend said:
I don't think he does but it's still pretty darn funny...

Can you say, lost in translation?

Don't say nonsensically. Checking it in the dictionary first.

Last edited:
yu_wing_sin said:
Only there is you asking this kind of nonsense. Checking it in the dictionary first.
You "own" a book or house. You "have" a wife. As in "having a wife has a big meaning."

I think. I wouldn't know from personal experience, since I'm only a wee child. :smile: But from from a grammatical point of view, I'm right.

That's a really bad example, you also 'have' a book and 'have an appartment to live in' as in "I have to have an appartment so the wife I have can have a baby."

I think we can all see a mistake was made.

Oh, I am very sorry, my Eng-Chinese dict is not very exact.

Smurf said:
That's a really bad example, you also 'have' a book and 'have an appartment to live in' as in "I have to have an appartment so the wife I have can have a baby."

I think we can all see a mistake was made.
What would you use? There's really no way around it. Consider it a lesson in the horrific subtleties of the English language.

In any case, even if this causes confusion as to the uses of have, at least he won't say he "owns" a wife. It's improvement.

Archon said:
What would you use? There's really no way around it. Consider it a lesson in the horrific subtleties of the English language.
Me? I would use 'hold title over'... but that's just me.

besides, wouldn't you agree that the idea of marriage carries a certain level of possession? I would like to think it does. I would hope that any serious relationship (at least one I'm involved in) would.

Smurf said:
besides, wouldn't you agree that the idea of marriage carries a certain level of possession? I would like to think it does.

The only possession that happens in a marriage is the woman now owns all your stuff, money and free time. At least as far as women in America are concerned.

Smurf said:
besides, wouldn't you agree that the idea of marriage carries a certain level of possession? I would like to think it does. I would hope that any serious relationship (at least one I'm involved in) would.
Maybe, but not in the same sense that you possesses an object. A (good) marriage is a relationship between equals, in the area of rights and respect. You don't respect or give rights to a book or coffee mug you own.

Townsend said:
The only possession that happens in a marriage is the woman now owns all your stuff, money and free time. At least as far as women in America are concerned.
What I was referring to, more than the material possession aspect of a marriage, was that (I would hope) a husband/wife would have at least an aspect of control and authority over the other, as it does intuitively affect them as well.

Archon said:
Maybe, but not in the same sense that you possesses an object. A (good) marriage is a relationship between equals, in the area of rights and respect. You don't respect or give rights to a book or coffee mug you own.
I don't really think there is much of a difference, except for the exceptions included in everyone's basic human rights. The whole "You don't own someone" ideal has more connotation to it than real meaning these days, all that emotion left over from the days of slavery and when women didn't have rights is preventing logical thinking about the subject. I think the verb own should be perfectly fine in this context.

Obviously the verb would be dually used by husband (or boyfriend) and wife (or girlfriend). I included the bracketed terms because I don't really see much of a difference between a serious out-of-marriage relationship and a married couple.

1. How do you define "love" when it comes to counting how many times you have loved someone?

Love is a complex and subjective emotion, and its definition can vary from person to person. For the purpose of counting how many times I have loved someone, I would define love as a strong feeling of affection and connection towards another person, accompanied by a desire to support, care for, and prioritize their well-being.

2. Can you accurately quantify how many times you have loved someone?

As a scientist, I understand the importance of using quantitative data to measure and evaluate things. However, when it comes to love, it is not always possible or accurate to quantify it. Love is a deeply personal experience, and it is difficult to measure or compare it in a numerical way.

3. Does loving someone multiple times mean the love was not genuine?

No, loving someone multiple times does not necessarily mean that the love was not genuine. People can fall in and out of love multiple times with the same person, and the intensity and depth of love can also change over time. Love is a dynamic and evolving emotion, and it is possible to genuinely love someone more than once.

4. Is it possible to love more than one person at the same time?

Yes, it is possible to love more than one person at the same time. People can have different types of love for different individuals, such as romantic love for a partner, familial love for a family member, and platonic love for a friend. It is also possible to feel a combination of these types of love for multiple people at the same time.

5. Can the number of times you have loved someone determine your capacity for love?

No, the number of times you have loved someone does not determine your capacity for love. Love is not a limited resource that can be used up or depleted. It is a complex emotion that can vary in intensity and frequency for each person. Loving someone multiple times does not mean that you are incapable of loving deeply or loving others in the future.