Age Calculator: Find Out How Old You Are

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Years
In summary, the ages of the participants in this conversation ranged from 15 to 47. Some suggested using alternative numbering systems for age, while others pointed out the range of ages in the group. There was also a discussion about the participation of older members and whether physicists tend to die young.

How many years are ya?

• <10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • 21-30

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • 31=40

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 71-80

• 81-90

• 91<

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Physics news on Phys.org
i guse to make this more interesting we should post our ages as well? Then remenes (Checj the spelling for 10 bounus points) about when we were that age... or not ..well i am 15 as of now

see now final soem one elese agrees 31 is equal to 40

Last edited:
I need to wait for about 73 years in order to be qualified to choose the last option.

i, also, am 15. turning sixteen the 15th of august.

Originally posted by KL Kam
I need to wait for about 73 years in order to be qualified to choose the last option.
so that makes you like...ok look this isent the friggin math forum...

Hi greg.

I voted for greater than 91 because we are all the same age.

That being 15.2 billion years old.

The things that make up our being are all the same age so i am being 15.2 billion years old.

How about you? How's fifteen point two billion years old doing over on your side of the planet?

This is groovey, by no uncertain terms!

WOW i wish everyone was as clever as you! 17 by the way, birthdays august 20th not long to wait now.

Cheese, 47 and still going...like a turtle? Huh?

I like idea that we can vote for instead of indicating our age. Also, you didn't specify the numbering system. I always use hex.

teehee, my mom made up a new way to tell ppl how old we are. once we hit 30, we can start saying "twenty ten" (since twenty ten is the next logical number after twenty nine) and so on and so forth. using that number system, I'm twenty twelve, by the way.

Too old and too young.

and just old enough to buy me beer...so go do it...now

18. It's good to be young.

15, and not looking to get any older any sooner.

BTW, it was a good idea, Greg, to start another thread on the age of the members, since my thread was...side-tracked.

7teen

Where are all of the boomers?

There you go Greg. How do we pull in more of the old guys?
This begs the question: Do physicists die young?

Originally posted by jb
"you know what they say, people in glass houses sink ships"

Yes I've heard this!

Originally posted by halfdyke
teehee, my mom made up a new way to tell ppl how old we are. once we hit 30, we can start saying "twenty ten" (since twenty ten is the next logical number after twenty nine) and so on and so forth. using that number system, I'm twenty twelve, by the way.

LOL!

Twenty-ten, here.

Eighteen, seems like most of yall are in college, and then you have the younger crowd of course, they vote most in these because they can't contribute to real threads, heheh, just joking of course:wink:

Originally posted by Tom
LOL!

Twenty-ten, here.
Twenty - (negative three) here!

Using your Earth years I would be 23.

17...the dancing Queen and King of Cheese...

19. 20 if you count the nine months in my mom's womb.

Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
Where are all of the boomers?

There you go Greg. How do we pull in more of the old guys?
hahaha, I intentionally stay the hell away from certain topics.

Ok, I'm still a teenager.

Originally posted by BoulderHead
Ok, I'm still a teenager.

Good one Boulderhead!

1. How does the age calculator determine my age?

The age calculator takes your birth date and compares it to the current date to calculate the difference in years, months, and days. It then presents this information to you in an easy-to-understand format.

2. Can the age calculator tell me my age in different units of time?

Yes, the age calculator can give you your age in years, months, days, hours, minutes, and even seconds. You can choose which unit of time you want to see your age in.

3. Does the age calculator take leap years into account?

Yes, the age calculator takes into account leap years when calculating your age. It uses the current calendar year and your birth year to accurately determine your age.

4. Is the age calculator accurate?

Yes, the age calculator is accurate as long as you input your correct birth date. It uses the current date and time from your device to calculate your age, so it may vary slightly if your device's time and date are not accurate.

5. Can I use the age calculator to find someone else's age?

No, the age calculator is designed for personal use only and does not have the capability to calculate someone else's age. It requires your personal birth date to accurately determine your age.