Men's Changing Behaviors Over Time

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Change
In summary: I'm sure it's good, I'm just not in the mood for that kind of thing tonight. tomorrow?six years: then... it has subtitles, yes? then... we have a problem, no? what's wrong with watching moulin rouge? again.after six weeks: yeah, let's hit the town. I'm well up for it.six months: we really have to budget our entertainment expendituresix years: I'm not sure once we've deducted the essentials, such as my chocolate, we can afford your four-pack this week.after six weeks: i love your set of friendssix months: i like your friends, I'm just not sure how much i have in common with themsix years
Lisa! said:
You can't find a better person to flirt with? :yuck:
FLIRTED with the wollie ram?? :rofl:

Meat is meat, that's all.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
arildno said:
Meat is meat.
Even monkey meat?

Your not being kind about me, i will have you know i am very sensitive :tongue: :grumpy: :blushing:

wolram said:
Your not being kind about me, i will have you know i am very sensitive :tongue: :grumpy: :blushing:
Oh, I know you ARE sensitive, prematurely so..

Who're you talking to, Sir? Lorinda or me?

Lisa! said:
Who're you talking to, Sir? Lorinda or me?

I do seem to get into some sticky situations, perhaps you can help me out
cause you know i am a o:)

Mr wolram said:
I do seem to get into some sticky situations, perhaps you can help me out
cause you know i am a o:)
I don't like o:)s, if you're one of them, Sir! :yuck: Poor Lorinda who has to flirt with him! :uhh:

Lisa! said:
I don't like o:)s, if you're one of them, Sir! :yuck: Poor Lorinda who has to flirt with him! :uhh:

Perhaps this handsome chap

Last edited:
Lisa, did you just hijack your own thread?

Handsome chap, Sir?:roleyes: I think even dating a chimp is better than dating imaginary creatures like angels!

loseyourname, Evo told me threads in GD should go off topic! So we can't call it hijacking!

Lisa! said:
Handsome chap, Sir?:roleyes: I think even dating a chimp is better than dating imaginary creatures like angels!

That is a picture of my brother.

I've not seen the picture, Sir.

Lisa! said:
I've not seen the picture, Sir.

You are confusing :confused: :uhh: :rofl: :tongue2: :wink: :cool: :shy: :frown: :devil: :grumpy: :redface: :bugeye: :cry:

Well Sir, the picture needs approval by one of the mentors, so I can't see it right now.
I wasn't commenting on the picture you know. I just said no need to find a handsome guy for flirting, because even a chimp would be better than angels for Lorinda.

Lisa! said:
Well Sir, the picture needs approval by one of the mentors, so I can't see it right now.
I wasn't commenting on the picture you know. I just said no need to find a handsome guy for flirting, because even a chimp would be better than angels for Lorinda.

I know angles must be boring.

We're talking about angels not angles!

Lisa! said:
We're talking about angels not angles!

OOps, i all ways did get mixed up the angles and angels :blushing:

Me too!:wink:

Lisa! said:
So would you like to go out sometime? :biggrin:

TheStatutoryApe said:
:rofl: :rofl: We were talking about arildno's date! You don't want to go out with him, do you? :uhh: :yuck:

TheStatutoryApe said:

Ahhhhh, Lisa is an 85 year old, in reality, may be you can chew her crusts
for her. :rofl:

Lisa! said:
:rofl: :rofl: We were talking about arildno's date! You don't want to go out with him, do you? :uhh: :yuck:
You still said that you thinking dating a chimp is preferable to dating an angel.

Okey Sir, if you like to think my age is close to you, I don't mind! o:)

TheStatutoryApe said:
You still said that you thinking dating a chimp is preferable to dating an angel.

You don't need to date a chimp. I know you can date everyone you like. :wink: But please cut it here, I don't want arildno would think you're going to date him instead of a woman! :uhh:

Lisa! said:
Okey Sir, if you like to think my age is close to you, I don't mind! o:)

Another angle angel angle :tongue:

What do you mean, Sir? Do you want to say you're talking to an imaginary creature?:grumpy:

Lisa! said:
What's this "date" thing; is it the same as f***ing? :confused:

Not important what it's since I wasn't successful to get a date for you! :blushing: Sorry I really tried hard but... :cry:

Lisa! said:
Not important what it's since I wasn't successful to get a date for you! :blushing: Sorry I really tried hard but... :cry:
This dating business was obviously not something important, but thank you for trying anyway! :smile:

Last edited:
So you're not jealous of me anymore?:wink:

Haha I saw your post before editing.

Lisa! said:
So you're not jealous of me anymore?:wink:

Haha I saw your post before editing.
I never am!
You can play with a wooly ram for all I care.

Last edited:
Never! I leave him for you!

Lisa! said:
Never! I leave him for you!
Oh, that's nice!
We can sit and drink a cup of coffee and chat.
I like chatting.

Yeah, it's nice. You know his age is so close to Nazism, so he's able to give you more information about Nazism! But well forget about chatting because it's always him to talk.
You know how talkative he is!
But well do you think he wants to date you too?:roleyes:

Hmmm...I think yes because he always call you naughty Arild and well... I don't know

Lisa! said:
Yeah, it's nice. You know his age is so close to Nazism, so he's able to give you more information about Nazism! But well forget about chatting because it's always him to talk.
You know how talkative he is!
But well do you think he wants to date you too?:roleyes:

Hmmm...I think yes because he always call you naughty Arild and well... I don't know
:grumpy: :tongue2: :yuck: :grumpy: :tongue2: :yuck: :tongue: :confused: :mad: :confused: :yuck: :tongue:

Nope, none of them. THe suitable smilie for your current situation is :blushing:! Oh Sir, I didn't know you're too :shy:!