How much do you spend on clothes per year?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
turbo-1 said:
Get an AWD Subaru with traction control and anti-lock brakes. You cannot get a safer or more stable passenger vehicle, nor can you make any of them even squeak a tire on acceleration - every bit of "left foot" turns into "go"!. My wife and I replaced her (beloved) old Nissand Pathfinder with a Subaru Legacy Sedan a few years back and we cannot be happier with that choice. It handles better in ice and snow than my Nissan pickup, and it stops on a dime, with no complaints.
That's what I need. I just need the time to go car shopping. I didn't even realize there was a sedan version of the Legacy until a few months ago (I thought it was only the station wagon looking thing that I didn't like at all), but now that I know, I'm going to have to look into it. Subarus in general are very popular cars around here given the winter road conditions, so they're at the top of my list (mostly I just need to look at the different models and test drive them to see which one I prefer, and see if they have any pre-owned ones on the lot that would be suitable...I don't need it to be brand new, and considering how popular they are here, I'm thinking there's probably a good used market).

NoTime
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
rhuthwaite said:
I probably spend about $1000 plus on clothes and I design and make some of my own. (I love designer clothes... bought a lovely silk top just the other day for about $225, ridiculuos price but I love it. It was one of those must haves)
:eek: The only thing I buy that costs that much are shoes.
Not because I have a relative named Emilia, but thats what it takes to get something on my feet. :grumpy:

Btw: Nice pic o:)