B How much is 1*0 and why?

• Thread starter Laca
  • Start date
Could someone give an example where this axiom 1*0=0 is absolutely true?

About Nothing(0):

The null hypothesis is that nothing, zero is a physical reality based mathematical conception which we can perceive as an energy, matter, information, space, time free state. Revealing as our common physical, mathematical, philosophical origin, a physical reality based mathematical reference point. I state that in proportion to this physical reality based sense(conception) everything has some kind of mathematically expressible value. Space, time, information, energy, matter.

The hypothesis is based on the fact that space expands and time evolves which points out that our current moment is bigger than the moment before. Following this path backward on the timeline of the physical reality we arrive to the lowest possible physical state, which I perceive as a space(time), energy, matter, information-free state. 0. In proportion to this state, everything has value. Everything has mathematically expressible value. Space, time, energy, matter and information.

fresh_42

Mentor
Insights Author
2018 Award
Could someone give an example where this axiom 1*0=0 is absolutely true?
What are ##1## and ##0##, i.e. about which mathematical sets do we speak here?
They are usually the neutral elements of a multiplicative (1), resp. additive group (0). As long as there is more than one group and one written multiplicatively and the other additively, they are distinct per definition. So yes, absolutely true per construction.
About Nothing(0):

The null hypothesis is that nothing, zero is a physical reality based mathematical conception which we can perceive as an energy, matter, information, space, time free state. Revealing as our common physical, mathematical, philosophical origin, a physical reality based mathematical reference point. I state that in proportion to this physical reality based sense(conception) everything has some kind of mathematically expressible value. Space, time, information, energy, matter.
We do not debate philosophical questions here - at least not anymore. You can find a lot of existing threads to those keywords, so if you are interested I recommend to do a forum search. The term reality has a clear definition for us: Real is what is measurable. Mathematical terms cannot be measured, they are a tool for description and prediction.
The hypothesis is based on the fact that space expands and time evolves which points out that our current moment is bigger than the moment before. Following this path backward on the timeline of the physical reality we arrive to the lowest possible physical state, which I perceive as a space(time), energy, matter, information-free state. 0. In proportion to this state, everything has value. Everything has mathematically expressible value. Space, time, energy, matter and information.
I'm not quite sure what you want to say, and even less, what this has to do with mathematics.

As I mentioned above, since we do not discuss philosophical aspects of reality and existence, this thread is closed.