Votes: 10 43.5%
  • 1-5 per month

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 1-5 per week

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • 1-5 per day

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
If I ever took anything seriously I'd probably get angry more often, so I'm 1-5 times per year. If you would have asked how often I MAKE someone angry it's probably 1-5 times per day. It's only 2 am and I've already pissed off wolram.

If I ever took anything seriously I'd probably get angry more often, so I'm 1-5 times per year. If you would have asked how often I MAKE someone angry it's probably 1-5 times per day. It's only 2 am and I've already pissed off wolram.
well, that's another way to look at it---

sketchtrack
I'm am fighting the urge to flip out in anger right now. There is a conspiracy going on against me. It is a joint effort of the Olympics and the local mosquitos to prevent me from getting any sleep.

Every time I turn the light off, I soon hear the buzzing of a mosquito in my ear. I turn the light on, and they stop and hide. This has been gong on now for hours. If I don't find and kill the mosquitos responsible for this soon, I might check myself into a mental institution. Then again, it would be much worse to be stalked by mosquitos while in a strait jacket. I better control myself. I think I'll go sleep in the bathtub with the fan on and a bunch of towels blocking the cracks around the door. One thing is for sure, no more screenless open windows or doors.

The funny thing is, the more these mosquitos keep messing with me, the more angry I am at Tribdog for being so laid back that he only gets mad 1-5 times a year. If I can't have peace no one should. I think I'll start a secret society, angry people against peace and quiet, an effort to make the world feel my fustrations. I wish annoying mosquito buzzing on all. Muah ha ha ha ha ha Mha ha ha ha ha.

edit:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I was so caught up in a wirlwind of furious anger that I lost it and said things I didn't mean. I don't wish mosquito buzzing on anybody, that is just cruel, and what about the people who live in fear of getting malaria. I feel like a jerk. Death to mosquitos around the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
This
shows your anger.
Also, there is nothing wrong with showing anger as long as it's bounded and within your control. Anger is an expression of an emotion like any other emtion. Sometimes it is necessary to display anger towards other people to get a point across.

Its the people that dont get angry that worry me. They're the ones that bottle it up and then go postal.

I ralrey get angry, just not my nature.

FrancisZ
I teach, so...I guess I get angry whenever someone gets angry at me (which is more frequent than I wish).

I had to leave a job though, recently, on account of severe anger caused by my abusive and extra stingy boss. It was so bad, if I saw him, I wanted to just punch him out; though I swear I never did.