How often do you play with yourself?

1. I haven't done it for a while. Some people like to do it with the computer, but that is kinda boring for me. I guess it had a certain novelty to it when I was young, but now I'm too old and fat and don't derive any pleasure from the tough game. Its pretty slow and you have to do it by yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klondike_(solitaire)

2. jcsd
  3. It's not so tough if you've got a friend to help you out.

4. Evo

Staff: Mentor

Oh my. I was thinking of something completely different when I read the thread title. :blushing:

Uhm.

Nevermind. :blushing:

5. DocToxyn

DocToxyn 432
    Science Advisor

I can't believe that this thread hasn't gotten more action than it has.:uhh: Of course if most of us are otherwise "occupied" maybe that explains it. :tongue2: :blushing:

6. At least I know I'm not the only one with a dirty mind. :approve:

7. DaveC426913

DaveC426913 16,303
    Gold Member

It goes a lot better if you have a good hand.

8. Indeed it does :wink:

9. Same here. :rofl: :rofl: This part was most funny for me (after that I realized he talks about some game):

"I haven't done it for a while. Some people like to do it with the computer, but that is kinda boring for me. I guess it had a certain novelty to it when I was young, but now I'm too old and fat and don't derive any pleasure..."

But, I don't want to be offtopic completely, so here is some other game you can play with yourself:link to the game.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2006
  10. The way I see this thread is like the old poem that describes a dentist pulling a tooth from a young pretty gal. I'll see if I can find it in my stash of worthless stuff. They don't tell you it's a dentist 'til the end though. All the while reading through it you are thinking naughty (yet fun) thoughts.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?