How often do you play with yourself?

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
In summary, the author thinks that the game of Klondike is not very tough and boring, and that it is better if you have a friend to help you. He also compares the thread to a poem that has a naughty meaning.
Mk
I haven't done it for a while. Some people like to do it with the computer, but that is kinda boring for me. I guess it had a certain novelty to it when I was young, but now I'm too old and fat and don't derive any pleasure from the tough game. Its pretty slow and you have to do it by yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klondike_(solitaire)

Physics news on Phys.org
It's not so tough if you've got a friend to help you out.

Oh my. I was thinking of something completely different when I read the thread title. :blushing:

Uhm.

Nevermind. :blushing:

Evo said:
Oh my. I was thinking of something completely different when I read the thread title. :blushing:

I can't believe that this thread hasn't gotten more action than it has.:uhh: Of course if most of us are otherwise "occupied" maybe that explains it. :tongue2: :blushing:

Evo said:
Oh my. I was thinking of something completely different when I read the thread title.:blushing:
At least I know I'm not the only one with a dirty mind. :approve:

It goes a lot better if you have a good hand.

DaveC426913 said:
It goes a lot better if you have a good hand.
Indeed it does :wink:

Evo said:

Uhm.

Nevermind. :blushing:

Same here. :rofl: :rofl: This part was most funny for me (after that I realized he talks about some game):

"I haven't done it for a while. Some people like to do it with the computer, but that is kinda boring for me. I guess it had a certain novelty to it when I was young, but now I'm too old and fat and don't derive any pleasure..."

But, I don't want to be offtopic completely, so here is some other game you can play with yourself:http://i.euniverse.com/funpages/cms_content/6489/a-maze-ing_new_cursor3.swf" [Broken].

Last edited by a moderator:
The way I see this thread is like the old poem that describes a dentist pulling a tooth from a young pretty gal. I'll see if I can find it in my stash of worthless stuff. They don't tell you it's a dentist 'til the end though. All the while reading through it you are thinking naughty (yet fun) thoughts.

1. How often do you play with yourself?

As a scientist, I do not engage in self-stimulation or sexual activities during work hours. My focus is on conducting research and experiments.

2. Is it normal for scientists to play with themselves?

Self-stimulation and sexual activities are personal choices and can vary among individuals, regardless of their profession. As scientists, we are trained to prioritize our work and maintain a professional demeanor.

3. Does playing with yourself affect your work as a scientist?

No, it does not. As long as it does not interfere with our work, our personal choices and behaviors do not affect our ability to conduct research and experiments.

4. Can playing with yourself be beneficial for a scientist?

There is no scientific evidence to suggest that self-stimulation or sexual activities have any positive or negative impact on a scientist's work. It is a personal preference and does not affect their abilities as a researcher.

5. How often is too often for a scientist to play with themselves?

There is no specific frequency that can be considered "too often". It ultimately depends on the individual's personal preferences and their ability to balance work and personal life. As long as it does not interfere with their work or daily functioning, it is a personal choice.