How old are you people ?

• Thread starter stoned
  • Start date

SOS2008

Gold Member
Danger said:
Perhaps you are, but if you're in California (as a couple of your comments indicated), the advantage is mine. Chasing you across a beach, I'm sure that my Canadian Special ski-equipped machine will be far more efficient than your land-of-the-sun wheeled unit. :biggrin:
Wrong my good man--I'm in Arizona so you better get desert equipment if you head this far south. And remember, you won't be the only dangerous thing around here (I've dealt with many a rattler). Actually, there are more boats here per capita than people would think--so many lakes and so much warm weather. Should I tell you all how nice it is right this very moment? :devil: Aaah, you'd just get me back in the summer...

Danger

Gold Member
SOS2008 said:
Wrong my good man--I'm in Arizona so you better get desert equipment if you head this far south.
There is a 4-wheel drive conversion kit, but I haven't tried it yet. I should just combine it with my hemi-powered hovercraft to make a rocket-assisted air cushion skirt-chaser.

SOS2008

Gold Member
Danger said:
There is a 4-wheel drive conversion kit, but I haven't tried it yet. I should just combine it with my hemi-powered hovercraft to make a rocket-assisted air cushion skirt-chaser.
They should never have let you into the hovercraft thread, and then let you into this section--Brewnog! Though, now I'm curious about the air cushion--does it lift the craft or skirts?

You should read the classic threads--the one about Dave is so hilarious, and made me realize how talented and wonderfully demented a few members are--Moonbear... :biggrin:

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
SOS2008 said:
You should read the classic threads--the one about Dave is so hilarious, and made me realize how talented and wonderfully demented a few members are--Moonbear... :biggrin:
LOL...I should return to that, I think we left it as a bit of a cliffhanger. I'm not so sure about talented, but definitely demented! :tongue2:

Danger

Gold Member
Moonbear said:
I'm not so sure about talented, but definitely demented! :tongue2:
There's a difference?

Danger

Gold Member
SOS2008 said:
Though, now I'm curious about the air cushion--does it lift the craft or skirts?
If properly designed... both.

SOS2008

Gold Member
Danger said:
If properly designed... both.
Stop trying to confuse an old lady like me--what thread am I in? Oh yeh--we'll see if you can design anything that can catch the supersonic RV! Hey, who's driving? Put down that green apple martini! Was that a hovercraft we just demolished?

Danger

Gold Member
SOS2008 said:
Was that a hovercraft we just demolished?
I suspect that you don't quite realize the scale of this thing. :biggrin: As I said, I've been putting a lot of thought into it for a long time. It's over 6 metres long with chrome-moly tube frame and carbon composite hull. (Okay, maybe fibreglas for economy.) If the propulsion and stabilization systems work the way they're supposed to, I'm looking for a top end somewhere on the rude side of 150kph. Seriously. :cool:

SOS2008

Gold Member
Danger said:
I suspect that you don't quite realize the scale of this thing. :biggrin: As I said, I've been putting a lot of thought into it for a long time. It's over 6 metres long with chrome-moly tube frame and carbon composite hull. (Okay, maybe fibreglas for economy.) If the propulsion and stabilization systems work the way they're supposed to, I'm looking for a top end somewhere on the rude side of 150kph. Seriously. :cool:
Okay, so when you find the plans under all the stuff on your dining room table, and the Danger Mobile is completed, maybe we could go for a spin! :biggrin: Yeh, baby, yeh--oh behave! :tongue2:

Danger

Gold Member
SOS2008 said:
maybe we could go for a spin!
Soitainly :wink: :wink:
Remember to wear a puffy skirt.

SOS2008

Gold Member
Danger said:
Soitainly :wink: :wink:
Remember to wear a puffy skirt.
Then tribdog would find out what kind of underwear I wear...?!!! Or...maybe I'll finish my new-fangled contraption before you finish yours. I posted it under PF Singles...I think... (except I lied about the hearing device--it's just a hearing aid with the volume turned to maximum...) :rofl:

Danger

Gold Member
SOS2008 said:
Then tribdog would find out what kind of underwear I wear...?!!!
To save having to repeat myself, I direct you to 'Intelligent Hangouts?' #9. :biggrin:

~no wonder i don't understand much

Take that you stupid character counter, not letting me put only 17

I'll be 37 next month, married and 2 kids, one 15month old boy and one 4 yera old girl
we re not happy, I am looking for another wife

As I am no less than the sum of my parts and since the universe is as close to being closed as one can expect such a thing to be, I can say I am as old as the universe itself.

Erm... 19 but I turn 20 on the 28th of this month. :smile:

turned 18 last month...
17.44 is the average age? dang, man im gettin old :rofl: when i first came on the net and irc i was 12 and everyone else older than me :)

17 last month.

graphic7 said:
I'm probably one of the youngest here - 16.
No I'm 16 also.

16 this month

to tell the truth 16 in 27th september this year

DaveC426913

Gold Member
I have turned this into a poll, here.

JamesU

Gold Member
I'm 13. younger than all you ancient beings...

sos said:
And they say there's no security issues with our borders... In the other poll I would have to admit to 30+ and it's probably best if Danger (Austin Powers middle name?) is slowing from arthritis, etc.

As for Moonbear and Hypatia, you both look quite young, but if you are older than you look, that would help explain your immense wisdom.
SOS2008 POSTS AGAIN!

yomamma said:
I'm 13. younger than all you ancient beings...
You are incredibly smart for a 13 year old.... :smile:

JamesU

Gold Member
hehe, wow, thanks... :blushing: :shy: