How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters

Char. Limit

Gold Member
Simple question, right? I want to see what the average age bracket on PF is, and figured this would be the best way to do it!

I am seventeen years old.

Char. Limit

Gold Member
And poll created! Just to let you know, this is a public poll. People CAN see your answers.

Evo

Mentor
I'm older than dirt.

I'm older than dirt.
Are we talking topsoil or lithosphere? :biggrin:

*runs*

lisab

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I'm so old, it takes me several seconds to figure out which bar goes to which age group, in the graph above :redface:.

60, old enough to know better and young enough to do it anyway.

I am bit unsure about mine. Sometimes, I find myself counting my age on fingers .. and I never remember my age. Other times, I find myself reading about "older adults activities".

lisab

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
All PFers are great o:), but especially looking at the young folks here, I get a good feeling about the future. Such a wonderful group of smart, funny, and kind people :smile:!

20 going on 21

52 and playing with a full deck.

48 but I feel I am 90.

Oh Jimmy, that's sexy! (the 60 part)
I should also point out that I can still sit in a chair for long periods without ill effect.

I should also point out that I can still sit in a chair for long periods without ill effect.
Glad to know I have friends in common!

I still climb 14-ers. :)

I'm so old, it takes me several seconds to figure out which bar goes to which age group, in the graph above :redface:.
Oh, that! Oops.

I'm an old geezer but I've still got my own tooth and other bits.

52 and playing with a full deck.
What do you call an event where you find a woman at a bar to spend the night with?

A: 52 pick up.

Sorry, your reference to cards got me, and I doubt that you're a barfly type (probably married I'm guessing). I've spent too much time in the Lame Jokes thread...

@Mugaliens: Ahhh, you got banned! Stop that!

@Jimmy: Teach me maestro, I tend to fall asleep... and I have noooo excuse.

What do you call an event where you find a woman at a bar to spend the night with?

A: 52 pick up.

Sorry, your reference to cards got me, and I doubt that you're a barfly type (probably married I'm guessing). I've spent too much time in the Lame Jokes thread...
I feel married to my girlfriend, mostly for better.

I was just glad the sections were large enough that I didn't have to think much.

drizzle

Gold Member
This poll kind of surprises me! :)

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
So who's got a good theory to explain the bimodal distribution? Small sample or something real?

I have a partial, but I'll wait...

I think it's skewed not bimodal.