How old are the members of our website?

• Thread starter Moses
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about discussing the ages of the members of the forum. Many members reveal their ages, ranging from 16 to 85. Some members joke about wanting to be younger or older, while others express gratitude for still being alive at their age. The conversation also touches on topics such as interests, physical ailments, and politics. Overall, the age range seems to be mostly in the 20s and 30s, with a few outliers in their 40s and 50s.
Moses
Ok, this might be an old thread, but i was too lazy to look up at the archive to see [well, i rememebr in the old PF 4 years ago when we were a small website, Zargawee started this topic once] stopping giving ... introductions:

How old are you?

I am interested to have a general idea about ages here and now some infos about people, still not nosy :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
ehm ehm, starting with myself, I am 18.

I know, I know, I sound like I'm freakin Einstein but really I'm still in high school.
Honest!

20, soon to be 21 in 4 more days! Bars/clubs, here i come! :biggrin:

I'm 18.
I don't think enough people are going to reply for you to get the general distribution, but it's probably fair to say most people are probably around 20 years old.

17...17 1/2 at christmas day*

I feel old with you youngun's around, I am 19

I'll be 25 next month.

but really, that is the way they decided to count only
because, I love jazz and english humour, I have white hairs growing since I am 18, my left knee suffers of osteoarthritis, the people I admire are extinct or soon they will be, politics matters to me, I read the newspaper and even sometimes, I go to the opera.

So, this quarter of century must be an illusion. I must be 52 at least :smile:

humanino said:
I'll be 25 next month.

because, I love jazz and english humour, I have white hairs growing since I am 18, my left knee suffers of osteoarthritis, the people I admire are extinct or soon they will be, politics matters to me, I read the newspaper and even sometimes, I go to the opera.

Humanino, dear old friend...don't worry i experience the exact same stuff every day and i will become 25 next month too...EVEN BEFORE YOU...DAMNED I AM OLDER... :yuck: :grumpy: :rofl:

regards
marlon

Well, i am interested about knowing some mentors ages, some looks at least in their 30's and 40's even one of them i catch a piece of info about him that make me think that he is in his 60's. There IS a fair amount of range, even i know the reason "or the nice stroy" of why most are here, since it might start the where googling or searching for an issue concern their college/school subjects.. bla bla bla...

marlon said:
I AM OLDER... :yuck: :grumpy: :rofl:
I think we should build a lightspeed spacecraft , take a fast ride for a few years, see the cosmos, and come back when all Bush family disappeared, we will look so much younger than our birthday indicates. :wink:

humanino said:
I think we should build a lightspeed spacecraft , take a fast ride for a few years, see the cosmos, and come back when all Bush family disappeared, we will look so much younger than our birthday indicates. :wink:

Personally i would like to see the Kerry/Hussein-family dissapear...

rehards
marlon :rofl:

18 here.

:cool:

I'm 17. :smile:

I'm 20. Damn the minimum message length!

Could you all pretend you are a bit older? I'm 35. Shoot for something around that okay?

Sweet old 16.

The Bob (2004 ©)

18-- years of age

I'm 330.75 dog years old (give or take a few decimal places). :smile:

Giving the average a bump upwards, I'm 34.

Gza said:
20, soon to be 21 in 4 more days! Bars/clubs, here i come! :biggrin:

I'm twenty as well, and I have been legally going to bars/clubs for almost three years :smile:

Twenty-One :D

room-mother

!yikes, I am 46 years OLD, not young, OLD. Every morning I awake, no matter the time, I thank the heavens that I am still sucking air. I am one of life's miracles., little, but a miracle nonetheless :wink:

Smurf you are 17! Don't email me LOL I should have requested info from anyone on the Canada thread. I want NO hassles with the CIAo... Comic Infidels Around overherd :smile: What the heck, if you have links or real info on customs, shoot me an email :approve:

(Veintidós)

Sweet 17 :wink:

85 years old here, yep I'm a grandpa

I'm 33 this year. I'll most likely be older next year. :wink: I still feel like I'm in my 20's, and don't plan on changing that.

I'm older than Moonbear. But I feel no differently from when I was 25.

humanino said:
I'll be 25 next month.

A 52 year old mind in a 25 year old body? humanino is my dream man. :approve:

Twenty here

xck said:
!yikes, I am 46 years OLD, not young, OLD. Every morning I awake, no matter the time, I thank the heavens that I am still sucking air. I am one of life's miracles., little, but a miracle nonetheless :wink:

Smurf you are 17! Don't email me LOL I should have requested info from anyone on the Canada thread. I want NO hassles with the CIAo... Comic Infidels Around overherd :smile: What the heck, if you have links or real info on customs, shoot me an email :approve:

Such an awkward age. Too young to give your age in hexadecimal (at least without getting a few puzzled expressions), but too old to give your age in decimal.

30, here. (heh, heh)

I'm 19. I'll be 20 in < 2 months. That'll be something.

37, but still getting carded when I buy booze! :wink:

Evo said:
humanino is my dream man. :approve:
:shy:
I am the luckiest member of PF :!) :!) :!) :!) :!)
I'm sorry guys. :biggrin:

15 :smile: