How old are you?

• Thread starter Moses
  • Start date

Evo

Mentor
Moses said:
Bella! So my skull now is thinking to go and search in the archives for your age, since i am not FBI agent, i will not do it :biggrin: ...i am assuming now that your age is roughly 57, build on the hint you gave me :approve: :rofl:

P.S: haha, take it in the best way possible :bugeye:
57!!!!! :surprised , no, much younger. :devil:

16, yo. i'll be 17 soon though. :)

Integral

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
I gave my age out in a couple of threads. Let's just say that I am older than dirt. :biggrin:
I am not sure who your are talking about but I don't think its me.~^

36, gads this is depressing, I am even getting old in Hex.

Integral, i know you since the Old PF. You ARE our wise man here, even you dont pass 50% of the road to the 75-year-old-wise-man-stagehope the differentiation of integrals [from other] will give us the "orginal" equations :rofl:

iansmith

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
24, 25 in 24 days.

From what I heard from my friend, the year of the quater of a century is a bad one.

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
iansmith said:
24, 25 in 24 days.

From what I heard from my friend, the year of the quater of a century is a bad one.
I don't know, I thought that was a good age. Though, I think 26 was the best age. I don't know why, just do.

Nereid

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Wait till you get to 40, 50, 60, ... 100 iansmith!

Cancel that; by 40 (or 50, if you're in the slow class), you realise that youth is totally wasted on the young ... and that life truly does begin at 40 (or 50).

Of course, only those past these 'use by' dates have the qualifications to pass judgements ... :wink:

:surprised: so i am wasting my time all my life until now!
Oh my Lord! Moses was wasting his time in the nice high school days, in the too nice kidergarden, and till man as freshman at uni :cry: :cry: :cry:

Should i sucide, since my life is waste now? Or should i go to jail for 30 years and then go out to start my "good life" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Or you could dedicate your next several years to the development of an aging potion.

jcsd

Science Advisor
Gold Member
Anyone seen Logan's Run? Isn't it about time PF implemented a simlair policy? :D

I'm 24.

Les Sleeth

Gold Member
Nereid said:

Cancel that; by 40 (or 50, if you're in the slow class), you realise that youth is totally wasted on the young ... and that life truly does begin at 40 (or 50).

Of course, only those past these 'use by' dates have the qualifications to pass judgements ... :wink:
I was breathlessly waiting to hear your age. I figure you must have been around awhile to be so mellow. I'll be 58 next March but I have the body of a 25 year old. Everyone believes that, right? :biggrin:

jcsd

Science Advisor
Gold Member
Les Sleeth said:
I was breathlessly waiting to hear your age. I figure you must have been around awhile to be so mellow. I'll be 58 next March but I have the body of a 25 year old. Everyone believes that, right? :biggrin:
I believe you, but I think you better give it back:rofl:

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
I am slightly more than twice as old as my beard, which is older than most of the folks in this thread. :biggrin:

And just a bit older than xck.

Les Sleeth

Gold Member
jcsd said:
I believe you, but I think you better give it back:rofl:
Ha, would you? :cool:

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
Turned 24 two weeks ago.

I'm 42. I felt quite young until I read this thread.....

Damn.....

:-(

dextercioby

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
I wish i was 18,but,damn,i'm 22... :mad:

Daniel.

JasonRox

Homework Helper
Gold Member
I'm 21, and feel ancient sometimes.

futb0l

Meh - I am only 15 :tongue:

JasonRox

Homework Helper
Gold Member
I'm 20. I'll be 21 in June.

Pyrrhus

Homework Helper
I am 19. :smile:

Cod

I'm 21 years old. I'll be 22 in February.

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Nereid said:

Oh dear God I hope so.

I'll be 40 in two weeks. If anyone has a spare walker? or oxygen tank out there? could you let me know?

Seriously, the best thing about this birthday is entering a new age group for races. Maybe I'll actually win something this year!

I'm 22, 23 very soon.