How old are the members of our website?

• Thread starter Moses
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about discussing the ages of the members of the forum. Many members reveal their ages, ranging from 16 to 85. Some members joke about wanting to be younger or older, while others express gratitude for still being alive at their age. The conversation also touches on topics such as interests, physical ailments, and politics. Overall, the age range seems to be mostly in the 20s and 30s, with a few outliers in their 40s and 50s.
My age can be written using just one unique symbol from 0..9 (and nothing else), yet is indivisible by 11.

Physics news on Phys.org
Gokul43201 said:
My age can be written using just one unique symbol from 0..9 (and nothing else), yet is indivisible by 11.

9+9+9 eh?

Or did you mean 3^3?

Gokul43201 said:

I'm going to guess 111, since Moonbear's taken [tex]3^3[/tex].

My own age is perfect.

Evo said:
I'm older than Moonbear. But I feel no differently from when I was 25.

Mmmm...ok so how old are you? If you feel it ok to ask :biggrin:

its ok to ask, I wouldn't wait around expecting an answer though.

Gokul43201 said:
can I use one symbol but rotate it 180 degrees?

Evo said:
A 52 year old mind in a 25 year old body? humanino is my dream man. :approve:

Wow! nice pick up line, Evo :approve: and humanino has a good reply as well :uhh: so the story will contiue here, or in a new thread :biggrin: :bugeye: that's what we will see in Evo and humanino next posts :rofl:

tribdog said:
can I use one symbol but rotate it 180 degrees?

You only get to use that one in Saint's threads. :rofl:

tribdog said:
its ok to ask, I wouldn't wait around expecting an answer though.

Haha, same here, since nothing wrong if i know it, or if i don't know it :rofl:
i am just interested to know the ages, and that's all :wink:

i'm roughly 10^1.235 years old. :approve:

Moonbear said:
You only get to use that one in Saint's threads. :rofl:

Ohhhh,, Nooooo! No more talk about 69's issues, we have tons of thread about that by some members [or one member :bugeye: ?] in the last couple of days. :rofl:

Too Random as those too random threads latley: I love 60's music, and the sogs of Cat stevens specially in 69's seasons :biggrin:

Moses said:
Mmmm...ok so how old are you? If you feel it ok to ask :biggrin:
I gave my age out in a couple of threads. Let's just say that I am older than dirt. :biggrin:

lucifer said:
i'm roughly 10^1.235 years old. :approve:

dude, you cracked me up! I am going to bring my calculator...oh wait ! I kow you age now :biggrin:

Evo said:
I gave my age out in a couple of threads. Let's just say that I am older than dirt. :biggrin:

Bella! So my skull now is thinking to go and search in the archives for your age, since i am not FBI agent, i will not do it :biggrin: ...i am assuming now that your age is roughly 57, build on the hint you gave me :approve: :rofl:

P.S: haha, take it in the best way possible :bugeye:

27 it is...I'll repeat that line if PF and I stick around another 84 years.

shmoe's a year older...since he's in grad school, and he's human.

Last edited:
Moses said:
Bella! So my skull now is thinking to go and search in the archives for your age, since i am not FBI agent, i will not do it :biggrin: ...i am assuming now that your age is roughly 57, build on the hint you gave me :approve: :rofl:

P.S: haha, take it in the best way possible :bugeye:
57! , no, much younger. :devil:

16, yo. i'll be 17 soon though. :)

Evo said:
I am not sure who your are talking about but I don't think its me.~^

36, gads this is depressing, I am even getting old in Hex.

Integral, i know you since the Old PF. You ARE our wise man here, even you don't pass 50% of the road to the 75-year-old-wise-man-stagehope the differentiation of integrals [from other] will give us the "orginal" equations :rofl:

24, 25 in 24 days.

From what I heard from my friend, the year of the quater of a century is a bad one.

iansmith said:
24, 25 in 24 days.

From what I heard from my friend, the year of the quater of a century is a bad one.

I don't know, I thought that was a good age. Though, I think 26 was the best age. I don't know why, just do.

Wait till you get to 40, 50, 60, ... 100 iansmith!

Cancel that; by 40 (or 50, if you're in the slow class), you realize that youth is totally wasted on the young ... and that life truly does begin at 40 (or 50).

Of course, only those past these 'use by' dates have the qualifications to pass judgements ... :wink:

: so i am wasting my time all my life until now!
Oh my Lord! Moses was wasting his time in the nice high school days, in the too nice kidergarden, and till man as freshman at uni :cry: :cry: :cry:

Should i sucide, since my life is waste now? Or should i go to jail for 30 years and then go out to start my "good life" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Or you could dedicate your next several years to the development of an aging potion.

Anyone seen Logan's Run? Isn't it about time PF implemented a simlair policy? :D

I'm 24.

Nereid said:
Wait till you get to 40, 50, 60, ... 100 iansmith!

Cancel that; by 40 (or 50, if you're in the slow class), you realize that youth is totally wasted on the young ... and that life truly does begin at 40 (or 50).

Of course, only those past these 'use by' dates have the qualifications to pass judgements ... :wink:

I was breathlessly waiting to hear your age. I figure you must have been around awhile to be so mellow. I'll be 58 next March but I have the body of a 25 year old. Everyone believes that, right? :biggrin:

Les Sleeth said:
I was breathlessly waiting to hear your age. I figure you must have been around awhile to be so mellow. I'll be 58 next March but I have the body of a 25 year old. Everyone believes that, right? :biggrin:

I believe you, but I think you better give it back:rofl:

I am slightly more than twice as old as my beard, which is older than most of the folks in this thread. :biggrin:

And just a bit older than xck.

jcsd said:
I believe you, but I think you better give it back:rofl:

Ha, would you? :cool:

Turned 24 two weeks ago.

I'm 42. I felt quite young until I read this thread...

Damn...

:-(

I wish i was 18,but,damn,i'm 22... :mad:

Daniel.

I'm 21, and feel ancient sometimes.

Meh - I am only 15 :tongue:

futb0l said:
Meh - I am only 15 :tongue:

For now... :rofl: