Find Out How Old Your Brain Is | Instantaneous Memory Test

• Thread starter drizzle
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Brain
In summary, a group of people tried a brain age test game and shared their results. The game tests instantaneous memory and provides a score that represents the age of their brain. Some participants were surprised to find out their brain age was younger than their actual age, while others were disappointed with their results. The conversation also includes some jokes and comments about the aging process.
drizzle
Gold Member
hey there, try this [game] and find out how old is your brain [instantaneous memory, precisely]

http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/e_brain.html"

Read the instructions first before you start, it is described underneath the game

I’ve tried it and it appears that my brain age is 20! Unlike my real age:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
25 for me. Young at heart and mind apparently. :biggrin:

31 years and a few months.

I'm 15 and I tried twice and got 52 and 32 respectively. :(

LOL, senility is just around the corner for me.

I have a 20 year old brain. This makes sense... one of my education friends once told me you tend to teach the level where your brain functions. I'm like an underage drinker at heart... huzzah! (Just kidding, I haven't touched a drop since I decided to buy the pregnancy test kit... tho' believe me I've often wanted just one beer when the back aches a bit!)

One half 10 years old (magical, independent and spatial reasoning), the other 25 (ethical, emotional and social reasoning). Corpus Callosum, ageless.

I got a 33, then a 34...I like my real age way better :)

Do not wish to reveal my score.I just looked at my other bits and they seem to be doing well for their age.

I think I'll try injecting some embryonic stem cells in my brain.Can someone lend me a syringe?
:confused:

1. What is the purpose of the "Find Out How Old Your Brain Is" test?

The purpose of this test is to assess the age of your brain based on your memory performance. It provides an indication of how well your brain is functioning compared to your actual age.

2. How is the age of the brain determined in this test?

The age of the brain is determined by comparing your memory performance to that of individuals in different age groups. The test measures your ability to remember and recall a series of images, and then calculates your brain's age based on how well you performed compared to others.

3. Is this test accurate in determining the age of the brain?

The test provides a general indication of the age of the brain, but it should not be taken as a definitive measure. Factors such as stress, sleep, and overall health can also affect brain function and memory performance.

4. Can this test be used as a diagnostic tool for brain-related conditions?

No, this test is not intended for diagnostic purposes. It is simply a fun and educational tool to provide insight into the health and functioning of your brain.

5. How often should I take this test to track changes in my brain's age?

It is recommended to take this test every few months to track changes in your brain's age. However, keep in mind that the test results can be influenced by factors such as mood, fatigue, and distractions, so it should not be used as the sole measure of brain health.