Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How old is your brain?

1. Apr 23, 2009 #1

drizzle

Gold Member

hey there, try this [game] and find out how old is your brain [instantaneous memory, precisely]

http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/e_brain.html"

Read the instructions first before you start, it is described underneath the game

I’ve tried it and it appears that my brain age is 20!! Unlike my real age:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 23, 2009 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

25 for me. Young at heart and mind apparently. :biggrin:

4. Apr 23, 2009 #3
    31 years and a few months.

5. Apr 23, 2009 #4
    I'm 15 and I tried twice and got 52 and 32 respectively. :(

LOL, senility is just around the corner for me.

6. Apr 23, 2009 #5
    I have a 20 year old brain. This makes sense... one of my education friends once told me you tend to teach the level where your brain functions. I'm like an underage drinker at heart... huzzah! (Just kidding, I haven't touched a drop since I decided to buy the pregnancy test kit... tho' believe me I've often wanted just one beer when the back aches a bit!)

7. Apr 23, 2009 #6
    One half 10 years old (magical, independent and spatial reasoning), the other 25 (ethical, emotional and social reasoning). Corpus Callosum, ageless.

8. Apr 24, 2009 #7
    I got a 33, then a 34....I like my real age way better :)

9. Apr 24, 2009 #8
    Do not wish to reveal my score.I just looked at my other bits and they seem to be doing well for their age.

I think I'll try injecting some embryonic stem cells in my brain.Can someone lend me a syringe?
    :confused:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook