1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How old?

1. Nov 5, 2005 #1
    I have a question: How old is spongebob? he goes to primary school, has a job, and lives by himself:surprised how old is he:grumpy:

i have figuered: 15*46/1564-654+155 = -498.55882352941176470588235294118 days old

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 5, 2005 #2
    He goes to BOATING school, not primary. lol

4. Nov 5, 2005 #3
    lol get your facts straight. by my guess, he is about 16-21 in fish years, assuming that he is around the same age as squidward, but a giant baby at heart

5. Nov 5, 2005 #4

HallsofIvy

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

" he goes to primary school, has a job, and lives by himself"
    which is meaningless. Where did you get the numbers you used in your "solution"?

6. Nov 5, 2005 #5

Pengwuino

Gold Member

that in of itself is word salad!

The job is derivable by the cross product vector of his pineapple and patrick.

7. Nov 5, 2005 #6
    are you taking into consideration the aging effects of disulfide mixed with sponge?

8. Nov 5, 2005 #7
    His age is ambiguous! In fact, he is ageless.
    http://www-personal.umich.edu/~goodwins/bob/faq.html

I am surprised that this topic was started in General Math.

9. Nov 6, 2005 #8
    Now these are the kind of math topics I like! I was just browsing through the board "tensor analysis and differential geometry," came back to the general math section and see "how old is Spongebob." :D

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?