Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How 's the weather out there?

1. Jun 10, 2003 #1
    i noticed the other day that we have a lot of people from the UK and many other places in here, and i was just wondering: how's the weather out there?
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 10, 2003 #2
    and, yes! for your information i realize this thread is completly pointless, but hey. i have nothing better to do. so describe me a scene out your window while you're at it.
  4. Jun 10, 2003 #3
    I'll play along...in North Carolina, from my window, it is a gorgeous day. The sahde tree blocks the sky, so I can't see if there are any clouds, but there sure is alot of sun. It is warm, bright, and pretty breezy.
  5. Jun 10, 2003 #4
    Yea that sounds alot like the weather in Southampton at the moment aswell, although it is the afternoon now so is not as hot but it is during the day.
  6. Jun 10, 2003 #5
    The weather, brought to you by....PF

Kingston, overcast and cloudy, at this moment in time, but it'll change!
  7. Jun 10, 2003 #6
    Rainy, thick clouds, depressing and melancholy. My kind of weather (though I'd prefer it to be much colder).
  8. Jun 10, 2003 #7

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Warm (20C) and sunny in Montreal but we see the dark cloud coming from the west. So tomorow is going to be rainning.
  9. Jun 10, 2003 #8
    It is raining very heavily now and hot (26-29 degrees celsius), had lightning and thunder last night, thought the education bureau would announce closure of schools but it didn't. :wink:
  10. Jun 11, 2003 #9
    for lack of anything better, i will respond to my own sad thread: i look out the window and see it's very black out, as it is 10:30 here in auburn, CA. i swat a mosqiuto away and notice it is very cool tonight. earlier today it was sunny but still cool and a little windy. i live out in the boondock so i can't really describe a scene that would be of any interest...
  11. Jun 11, 2003 #10
    Its is the afternoon here in Southampton and the weather hasnt changed still nice and sunny, the view from my window is my dog urinating against the flowers!
  12. Jun 11, 2003 #11

let's see, now it is the morning of the next day. (about 12:00) and it's still very cool and refreshing. outside, i see the wild mint plant (which later today i will pick and make into a tea) blowing in the wind. a kitten is trying to get into the house through an open window, but is unable to reach it. it's very green today.
  13. Jun 12, 2003 #12
    Today; Beautiful, Sunny, Warm, pleasant day!

Wait, it'll change............
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?