Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to add friends

1. Apr 23, 2012 #1
    Sorry I am wandering away from the subject but could someone please explain to me, how to add friends and be a part of a group or something? I am new to this website, and I have no idea what to do.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 23, 2012 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Hi partchavo, just post to threads you are interested in and before long peopel will get to know you. It takes a little while.

4. Apr 24, 2012 #3
    thanks!

5. Apr 24, 2012 #4

drizzle

Gold Member

This or you can receive friendship requests in a blink of an eye by turning GD into a war zone. :tongue2:

Okay okay, kidding. :biggrin:

6. Apr 24, 2012 #5
    On the left hand side of each post you will find the poster's name. If you left click on the name it will allow you to add them to your contact list. That will also allow you to make a request to them to become your friend. Don't bother clicking mine. I refuse all such requests because I don't want to leave the impression that I am friends with some and not with all. Also remember, the best way to make a friend is to be a friend.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook