How to calculate head loss due to sudden enlargement in case of compressible fluid?

1. Jan 2, 2009 #1
    how to calculate head loss due to sudden enlargement in case of compressible fluid???

hiiiiii guys, am graduate student, i want to know @ head loss in case of compressible fluid due to sudden enlargement...............pls help me ......as soon as possible........

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 3, 2009 #2

stewartcs

Science Advisor

Re: how to calculate head loss due to sudden enlargement in case of compressible flui

What do you want to know about it?

CS

4. Jan 3, 2009 #3

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

Re: how to calculate head loss due to sudden enlargement in case of compressible flui

We've discussed this topic a few times. The first recommendation is to get a copy of Crane's TP 410.

Here is a link provided by QGoest a while back. I would suggest using our search function to find more posts on this topic.

http://www.mathworks.com/access/hel...lbox/physmod/hydro/ref/gradualareachange.html

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?