How to connect these 3 devices

• Thread starter nhrock3
  • Start date
In summary, it is important to connect the decoder's image and audio outputs to the TV's input, and then use an HDMI cable to connect the decoder and DVD recorder for recording purposes.
nhrock3
here is the front of my tv:
850-2hxm1s3.jpg

here is the back of my tv:
851-f09fu9.jpg

here is the front of my decoder and dvd recorder:
852-o6bhfq.jpg

back of my decoder:
853-69q8zl.jpg

back of my decoder and dvd recorder:
854-ok1qnq.jpg

i know how to connect the decoder to the TV so
its image output of the decoder to image input on the tv
its audio output of the decoder to audio input on the tv
that way i can see the cnannels on the tv

but i want to connect those 3 together so i will be able to record tv programs.
i was told to use 24 pin cable

i don't know how to connect the 3 together
?

i don't know if its the correct forum

Physics news on Phys.org
to ask this question.The best way to connect the three devices together is to use an HDMI cable. This cable will carry both audio and video signals, so you can watch and record your TV programs. Depending on the connections available on your decoder and DVD recorder, you may also need to use additional cables such as component video cables and audio cables (i.e. RCA or optical). Consult your owners manuals for more information.

1. How do I physically connect these 3 devices?

To physically connect these 3 devices, you will need to use appropriate cables and ports. Make sure to check the device manuals for the specific types of cables and ports required. Generally, you will need to connect the devices using USB, HDMI, or Ethernet cables.

2. Do I need any additional software to connect these 3 devices?

It depends on the specific devices you are trying to connect. Some devices may require additional software or drivers to be installed on your computer in order to connect and communicate with the other devices. Check the device manuals or manufacturer's website for any necessary software.

3. Can I connect these 3 devices wirelessly?

Yes, you can connect these 3 devices wirelessly if they have built-in WiFi capabilities. Make sure to enable WiFi on all devices and connect them to the same WiFi network. You may need to enter a password or PIN to establish the connection.

4. What is the best way to connect these 3 devices for optimal performance?

The best way to connect these 3 devices for optimal performance is to use high-quality cables and ports, and to make sure they are securely connected. Additionally, make sure all devices are updated with the latest software and firmware, and that they are compatible with each other.

5. Can I connect these 3 devices to a different device, such as a computer or gaming console?

Yes, you can connect these 3 devices to a different device, as long as it has the necessary ports and capabilities. For example, you can connect a gaming console to a TV, or a computer to a monitor. Just make sure to use the appropriate cables and ports for each connection.