Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to contact admin

1. Jun 5, 2013 #1
    Hi guys. How can I contact admin or someone responsible here who actively replies and helps to any problems ?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 5, 2013 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

We can answer forum related issues. What is your question?

4. Jun 5, 2013 #3
    I am not new in here and this account of mine is new. In the past I have been banned from here because of the reasons I don't even remember. Now when I open new account soon or later system understands that I have been banned( probably from ip) and bans my new account again. Please admins unban me so I can be here and ask/reply, in other words enjoy this forum. I am sorry for things happened in the past. I wanted to post this here before system catches me again. Would you unban me ?

5. Jun 5, 2013 #4

Evo

I know who you are and what you did, why should we give you another chance? You repeatedly broke our rules. Are you asking for forgiveness? Are you saying that you aren't going to break the rules anymore?

6. Jun 5, 2013 #5
    Yes, I am asking for forgiveness. I am not going to break the rules again. Please unban me :)

7. Jun 5, 2013 #6

Evo

I'll send this to the mentors for a decision.

We'll let you know shortly.

8. Jun 5, 2013 #7
    Thank you very much ! I hope they will unban me. Is the decision will be announced here ? I'll check everyday.

9. Jun 5, 2013 #8
    Awwww, how sweet, give him another chance Evo. Don't screw it up Vuki.

10. Jun 5, 2013 #9
    Oh by the way. I want to use this account if they will let. so no need to unban previous account. I don't even remember it.

11. Jun 5, 2013 #10

Evo

Either here or we will pm you.

12. Jun 5, 2013 #11
    Ok, thank you very much again.

13. Jun 5, 2013 #12

Evo

We're getting close.

14. Jun 6, 2013 #13
    forgive me, I did not understand?

15. Jun 6, 2013 #14

Evo

Check your private messages.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook