Need Help? How Do I Contact Admin?

• Thread starter planety_vuki
  • Start date
In summary, Evo is asking for another chance and Vuki is deciding whether or not to give him that chance.
planety_vuki
Hi guys. How can I contact admin or someone responsible here who actively replies and helps to any problems ?

Physics news on Phys.org
We can answer forum related issues. What is your question?

I am not new in here and this account of mine is new. In the past I have been banned from here because of the reasons I don't even remember. Now when I open new account soon or later system understands that I have been banned( probably from ip) and bans my new account again. Please admins unban me so I can be here and ask/reply, in other words enjoy this forum. I am sorry for things happened in the past. I wanted to post this here before system catches me again. Would you unban me ?

I know who you are and what you did, why should we give you another chance? You repeatedly broke our rules. Are you asking for forgiveness? Are you saying that you aren't going to break the rules anymore?

Yes, I am asking for forgiveness. I am not going to break the rules again. Please unban me :)

planety_vuki said:
Yes, I am asking for forgiveness. I am not going to break the rules again. Please unban me :)
I'll send this to the mentors for a decision.

We'll let you know shortly.

Thank you very much ! I hope they will unban me. Is the decision will be announced here ? I'll check everyday.

planety_vuki said:

Awwww, how sweet, give him another chance Evo. Don't screw it up Vuki.

Oh by the way. I want to use this account if they will let. so no need to unban previous account. I don't even remember it.

planety_vuki said:
Thank you very much ! I hope they will unban me. Is the decision will be announced here ? I'll check everyday.
Either here or we will pm you.

Ok, thank you very much again.

We're getting close.

Evo said:
We're getting close.

forgive me, I did not understand?

Check your private messages.

What is the best way to contact the admin for help?

The best way to contact the admin for help is typically through the designated contact email or form provided on the website. This ensures that your message is received and directed to the appropriate person.

How long does it usually take for the admin to respond to a request for help?

The response time can vary, but most admins strive to respond to requests for help within 24-48 hours. If you do not receive a response within this time frame, it is recommended to follow up or try a different method of contact.

What information should I include in my request for help?

It is important to provide as much detail as possible in your request for help. This includes a clear description of the issue or problem you are experiencing, any error messages you have received, and steps you have already taken to try and resolve the issue.

What if I do not receive a response from the admin?

If you do not receive a response from the admin after a reasonable amount of time, it is recommended to try reaching out again or seeking help from a different source. It is also important to make sure you are contacting the correct admin for your specific issue.

Is there a specific etiquette or protocol for contacting the admin for help?

While there is no set etiquette or protocol, it is important to be respectful and concise in your communication with the admin. Avoid using aggressive or demanding language, and be patient while waiting for a response. Remember, the admin is there to help and wants to resolve any issues you may be experiencing.