Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to describe life itself?

1. Nov 30, 2008 #1
    For the beginning - I have only medium level skills on english, so please be patient with me.
    I have heard a several times people to say: "maybe one day scientists will be able to come up with an exact definition of what life really is". But, I don't really think, it's "that" complicated. I had a "bright" idea, that i'd like to share with you for discussion.
    I think, life began on Earth, when two moleculas began to Cooperate, and life, itself, is nothing more than just cooperation between different structures.
    This may seem to be evident for someone, but I haven't heard that before from anyone. Now, the beauty of this thougt is that cooperation of two structures usually begins After describing common goals for them, I mean: in this case (in the case of appearing of life) common understanding between the substructures of a living organism must have come After the beginning if cooperation. Understanding this, we may say that there were two beginnings of life on the planet Earth: the beginning of Cooperation and the beginning of Counderstanding. What do you think about it?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted